Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Hillary coming to my hometown Monday

If anyone is interested... and no I won't be attending.

http://www.heraldstandard.com/site/i...d=565757&rfi=8

Clinton to campaign in Fayette Monday
    By: Amy Zalar, Herald-Standard

Democratic presidential candidate U.S. Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton will visit Fayette County on Monday, making her the first presidential candidate to make a campaign stop in the county since 1972.

A "Solutions for America" rally will be held at the community center at Penn State Fayette, The Eberly Campus.
    Susan Brimo-Cox, director of public relations at Penn State Fayette, said parking for the rally would be available at the Laurel Mall, with free shuttle service. The doors to the community center open at 6 p.m. and Clinton is slated to arrive at 8 p.m.

Although she had no way to guess how many people will attend, Brimo-Cox said the venue could accommodate thousands.
    While Brimo-Cox said the visit is significant for the campus, it is meaningful to the area as well.
    "It's a big deal for the whole county," Brimo-Cox.
    The last time a presidential candidate visited Fayette County was when Hubert Humphrey made a stop on the courthouse steps in 1972.
    Fayette County Commissioner Vincent A. Vicites, on the April 22 presidential primary ballot as a delegate to the Democratic National Convention for Clinton, said Friday that he began working toward securing a Clinton campaign stop earlier this month when he had the opportunity to separately meet Hillary Clinton and her husband, former President Bill Clinton.

Vicites said after Hillary Clinton became aware he is vying to be a delegate, he and fellow Commissioner Vincent Zapotosky made calls to numerous Hillary Clinton staffers extending invitations to the New York senator before the confirmation was made.
    "We were proactive in asking," Vicites said.
    For the first time in a long time, Pennsylvania's primary will play a part in selecting the Democratic nominee for president.
    Vicites said he has attended the two previous National Democratic Conventions in 2000 and 2004, and the nominee was decided by the time Pennsylvanians got to vote.
    This time, Pennsylvania is expected to play a key role. With only about 10 state primaries to go, Hillary Clinton is trailing U.S. Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., for the Democratic nomination by about 150 delegates.

"I feel she would be a very good leader. She has experience and a good platform. I decided to support her early on, about a year ago," Vicites said.
    Zapotosky said he and Vicites made a concerted effort to lobby and inform the Hillary Clinton campaign that Fayette County would be a good campaign destination.
    "We are honored to have Senator Clinton visit Fayette County and give us the opportunity to hear her solutions for America. I look forward to the evening and urge everyone to hear the next president of the United States," Zapotosky said.
    "This election has boiled down to Pennsylvania and a win in Pennsylvania will resonate and carry over to the Democratic National Convention," Zapotosky said. "I think Pennsylvania is the start of the nomination of Hillary Clinton as president of the United States."
    Hillary Clinton has roots in Pennsylvania. Her parents settled in Scranton more than 100 years ago and in Scranton her grandfather got his first fob, at the Scranton Lace Co., a job he kept for 50 years.

Her father, Hugh Rodham, was born and raised in Scranton and worshipped at the Court Street Methodist Church. He graduated from Central High School in 1931 and went on to play football at Penn State University.
    Tickets are not needed for Monday's rally, but Brimo-Cox said people who plan to attend are asked to RSVP online at http://www.hillaryclinton.com/action...view/?id=11212.
    Brimo-Cox said from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. today there will be a "Hillary for President" sign-making party at the community center.
    Food and beverages will be provided for those who wish to attend.

(Susquehanna County)

Default Re: Hillary coming to my hometown Monday

Remember to ask her about her support of the 2nd but do it nicely. If you OC I'll bet you'd get real close and we can all come to your trail and testify that Pa is an open carry state, or should that be funeral and we can tell the press that you died for your beliefs about the 2nd

(Northampton County)

Buy a case of lysol and air freshener.

(Lebanon County)

She's a lobbied corporate whore with a great deal of political standing in the favor of the corporate masters' interests, and her husband, a x-president got blow jobs in the white house. Her criteria is amazing, and I hope you realize how lucky you are to have her visit your home town just as I hope for us all of us that we understand how lucky we are have have her as a likely choice for the coming 08 presidential elections. 2012 is going to be the apocalypse.

(Wayne County)

Good luck with that! She was already in Scranton & that was bad enough.