Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Post IT IS TIME TO ACT!

Like many of you hear, I am a responsible firearms owner. I believe in our rights. And like many of you here I have watched in utter amazement as our society,
    our rights, all that we hold true have slipped away.
    Like you, I have waited for "Change" to come about. But the only "Change" I can see is for the worst. We have a voice, skills and talent. I am putting together
    a Video production crew to make that voice heard. We will be a vehicle for true change. We aim to get the ball moving, so that important issues are heard and
    more importantly acted upon by our leaders.

This work is volunteer. It will be fun but serious. Make no mistake, we are trying to save our way of life and the world as we know it.
    I know as responsible gun owners many of you care about our society. If you have talent, or can contribute in anyway to this cause, contact me.

It's time to act, it's time to do something that matters. I can't do it alone, but together we can make a difference.

(Clarion County)

Default Re: IT IS TIME TO ACT!

How can I be of any help ? I seem to be quite detached from the rest of you.
    in the woods , North Western Pa. but I am open for suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by dman View Post
    How can I be of any help ? I seem to be quite detached from the rest of you.
    in the woods , North Western Pa. but I am open for suggestions.
    Do you have any skills, have you ever done anything creative? I'm funding this project out of my own pocket. But I will try to get anything needed to make it work.
    You might have resources, locations for shoots, equipment, access to people that can help. I'm interested to know more.

You see the truth is, I use to be scared to speak out, but now I'm scared not to.

(Clarion County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    Do you have any skills, have you ever done anything creative? I'm funding this project out of my own pocket. But I will try to get anything needed to make it work.
    You might have resources, locations for shoots, equipment, access to people that can help. I'm interested to know more.

You see the truth is, I use to be scared to speak out, but now I'm scared not to.
    I've been a designer and builder of high end furniture , sculpture and carving.
    I've worked with plastics , metals and wood.I have a little skill , I've had my own business for some 27 years,what do you require ?

PS. ,I forgot to mention , I own my own shop and it's 70 feet from my front door , I have works all over eastern America and am all ways open for a good cause and this sounds good to me bro.
    Last edited by dman; May 20th, 2012 at 05:20 PM.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    Like many of you hear, I am a responsible firearms owner. I believe in our rights. And like many of you here I have watched in utter amazement as our society,
    our rights, all that we hold true have slipped away.
    Like you, I have waited for "Change" to come about. But the only "Change" I can see is for the worst. We have a voice, skills and talent. I am putting together
    a Video production crew to make that voice heard. We will be a vehicle for true change. We aim to get the ball moving, so that important issues are heard and
    more importantly acted upon by our leaders.

This work is volunteer. It will be fun but serious. Make no mistake, we are trying to save our way of life and the world as we know it.
    I know as responsible gun owners many of you care about our society. If you have talent, or can contribute in anyway to this cause, contact me.

It's time to act, it's time to do something that matters. I can't do it alone, but together we can make a difference.
    The world is changing. Change with it, or perish like the dinosaurs. That isn't to say we should give up that which keeps us free. We have to redefine our understanding of what freedom truly means. Our understanding of our rights is based on a world fixed in time. We now live in an world beyond time. We must consider the viability of our species in our actions and those of our government. Not simply the conditions of one nation of people. We are human, we all have the rights that our constitution grants us. We have created technology capable of storing the information of the equivalent size of all recorded human history, in real time. We volunteer information about ourselves every day. We do not respect each others' boundaries, and we live in an age where telepathy and non-verbal, non-localized communication is possible. We must adjust the roles of our governments accordingly.

Dman, Message me and I will give you contact information:

topsykretts, we know the world is changing. And much of this change may well be beyond our control, but not all of it is.

Consider that as we speak, a major disaster needs to be averted, and failure to do so, could forever change life on earth.
    Most people either don't know, or don't care, but that will not be any defense from the consequences of inaction.

My plan is really quite simple, let people know, and give them a means to cause change.

I wish I could tell you that this is the only problem we face, because frankly it's enough. But that would be a lie.
    One by one we will tackle these problems, and god willing, together we can focus our voices to direct the attention of our leaders.
    And yes I know, there's a lot that needs fixed. From the collapse of the Euro, which will likely have dire impact on the dollar.
    To jobs leaving the USA in droves. We will bang them all out, but we need to focus.
    And it is that focus, which I aim to provide. You see, it's just gone too far. And I fear, if we don't act soon it may be to late.

To those that care, please understand, we are the ones that must bring the change. It has fallen to us... It is our duty, to country, to our families, to our civilization.

Who among you will help?

(Mercer County)

Quote Originally Posted by topsykretts View Post
    The world is changing. Change with it, or perish like the dinosaurs. That isn't to say we should give up that which keeps us free. We have to redefine our understanding of what freedom truly means. Our understanding of our rights is based on a world fixed in time. We now live in an world beyond time. We must consider the viability of our species in our actions and those of our government. Not simply the conditions of one nation of people. We are human, we all have the rights that our constitution grants us. We have created technology capable of storing the information of the equivalent size of all recorded human history, in real time. We volunteer information about ourselves every day. We do not respect each others' boundaries, and we live in an age where telepathy and non-verbal, non-localized communication is possible. We must adjust the roles of our governments accordingly.
    There's no such thing as a free lunch.