Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    (York County)

Default Are we being invaded?

As I read posts across the forum like:
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenBlood10 View Post
    I also live in Fawn Grove and my rural fields that I used to just be able to walk out in and do some shooting are quickly drying up due to the increase in "white taggers" (MD migrations) building houses. snip.
    I start to wonder what it will be like in the years to come as we are infested with Marylanders, New Jerseyites and New Yorkers who are moving here and VOTING here.
    Will we eventually see the same things happen to PA as they have done to their home states? Loss of rights, increased gun control resulting in increases in crime and violence, etc.

This has been going on for centuries... my GGGGGGG Grandfather and his neighbors were fighting Marylanders off their land over 250 years ago when Lord Baltimore gave away some of William Penn's land http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~banker/DIGGESCHOICE.htm

I guess there isn't much we can do but make sure WE turn out to vote & maybe if we could offer better deals to lifetime PA residents when offering property for sale
    /rant
    Last edited by RocketFoot; June 24th, 2009 at 03:42 PM.
    Let us never forget the sacrifice of those who have fought for us all.

(Blair County)

Default Re: Are we being invaded?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleRedToyota View Post
    you have got to be kidding me.

i am friends with several jews who adamantly support gun rights and the right to self-defense.

the JPFO (jews for the preservation of firearms ownership) is the single most hardcore, no-compromise gun rights organization out there.

get a frickin' clue man.

that is extemely offensive, ignorant, and just plain a completely inaccurate characterization.
    Agreed, pretty rough.
    And if you want to race, name the place and I'll show you where it's at mother f@#$&#!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleRedToyota View Post
    you have got to be kidding me.

i am friends with several jews who adamantly support gun rights and the right to self-defense.

the JPFO (jews for the preservation of firearms ownership) is the single most hardcore, no-compromise gun rights organization out there.

get a frickin' clue man.

that is extemely offensive, ignorant, and just plain a completely inaccurate characterization.
    You sure that wasn't a typo? N & J are right next to each other on a keyboard, could have been a simple mistake.

As far as them coming here? I would HOPE they are coming here because of the oppressive laws, taxes etc in their states and are looking for a better place to live BUT seeing as how I am now surrounded on two sides by NJ & NY and they are as big an asshole here as they are there I doubt it.

(Berks County)

The "J" is right to the "N" on the keyboard. It HAS to be a typo. PLEASE let it be a typo. I mean, he spelled "New York" normally.

Wow... remind me never to have a typo around you guys

But yeah, we're being invaded. Luckily, we're also being invaded from a lot of places like Atlanta (me), Texas (my wonderful GF), and other places where gun rights are important to people. We vote, too

I guess what I'm saying is, keep doing the good work, fighting the good fight, and it ain't over until the lady who is overweight because of McDonalds and Coca Cola sings...

Damn.. they must be getting to me...

(Schuylkill County)

I agree. A lot of out-of-stater's want to live in a rural area but they will bring their liberal agenda with them. However, there are some us down here who are waiting for the right time to sell and move north of the border so we can get our gun rights back.

im sure it was a typo but google returned this when searched "jew gun"

not only does he have a gun but he is holding a baby :-)

and this

For every jew a .22 they are going to need more than a .22 but i guess it is better than nothing. (leaving out some jewish jokes)
    Last edited by xXWildPonyXx; June 24th, 2009 at 01:19 PM.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by 87th PVI View Post

I start to wonder what it will be like in the years to come as we are infested with Marylanders, Jew Jerseyites and New Yorkers who are moving here and VOTING here.
    Will we eventually see the same things happen to PA as they have done to their home states? Loss of rights, increased gun control resulting in increases in crime and violence, etc.

This has been going on for centuries... my GGGGGGG Grandfather and his neighbors were fighting Marylanders off their land over 250 years ago when Lord Baltimore gave away some of William Penn's land http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~banker/DIGGESCHOICE.htm

I guess there isn't much we can do but make sure WE turn out to vote & maybe if we could offer better deals to lifetime PA residents when offering property for sale
    /rant
    I'm guessing the people migrating from the communist states don't particularly like how said states are being run (i.e. by Democrats), which makes me think the infiltration of people from said states is mostly composed of non-Democrat people.

If you like living in a liberal mecca, why move?

p.s. I doubt it was a typo - NJ is known for its Jewish population.

Quote Originally Posted by 87th PVI View Post

I start to wonder what it will be like in the years to come as we are infested with Marylanders, Jew Jerseyites and New Yorkers who are moving here and VOTING here.

This has been going on for centuries... my GGGGGGG Grandfather and his neighbors were fighting Marylanders off their land over 250 years ago when Lord Baltimore gave away some of William Penn's land http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb....GGESCHOICE.htm

/rant
    Sucks for him, I live in FG as well and have no problem walking about back and shooting. I am even building a track when I get home..not really sure where he is talking about though as I havent seen a lot of building going on in FG, except for the new Rutters.
    Courage is not the absence of fear but the mastery of it

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by H.E. Pennypacker View Post
    I'm guessing the people migrating from the communist states don't particularly like how said states are being run (i.e. by Democrats), which makes me think the infiltration of people from said states is mostly composed of non-Democrat people.

If you like living in a liberal mecca, why move?

p.s. I doubt it was a typo - NJ is known for its Jewish population.
    Whereas New York is known to be a Hebrew-free zone? Come on, give the guy a break, I'm sure it was a typo. We have got to stop being so damn quick to sacrifice people on the altar of political correctness. Especially over what is more than likely a typo.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast