Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lebanon County)

Default Whole week of OC

I spent the entire week OC'ing everywhere and anywhere, to test the waters so to speak.

Walmart-Lebanon- No problems quite a few stares but nothing else

Lebanon Court house- Easy, Walked in got a lock box didn't even bat an eye!

Lowes-Lebanon- No problems

Giant and Foodand Lebanon- No issues ALOT of eyes though!

BJ's- No issues from employess' BUT this one guy asked if about my "taser". He asked how I liked it! I just told him its not a taser. Then he asked if I was a Constable, I simply looked him in the eye, said no and walked away. When I looked back he still had this dumb look on his face! He was being too loud and this was at the checkout. I just played it low key!

Turkety Hill Palmyra WHILE AN OFFICER was in - He looked and smiled, said have a good day! Got in his car and left!

At no time did I have any issues, now my wife is getting more comfortable with it "hangin out"

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Whole week of OC

Quote Originally Posted by Searcher67 View Post
    I spent the entire week OC'ing everywhere and anywhere, to test the waters so to speak.

BJ's- No issues from employess' BUT this one guy asked if about my "taser". He asked how I liked it! I just told him its not a taser. Then he asked if I was a Constable, I simply looked him in the eye, said no and walked away. When I looked back he still had this dumb look on his face! He was being too loud and this was at the checkout. I just played it low key!

Turkety Hill Palmyra WHILE AN OFFICER was in - He looked and smiled, said have a good day! Got in his car and left!

At no time did I have any issues, now my wife is getting more comfortable with it "hangin out"

+1 headed your way, sounds like you had a great week.
    TET 68 Survivor --- U. S. Navy 1963 - 1972

(Lancaster County)

+1 i CC most of the time. dont see many people around here OC

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by Searcher67 View Post

Now that is interesting. After all stuff about their new no gun policy a couple of months ago we stopped shopping there. One day my wife got very mad at me because she wanted something that only Giant carries, and I would not go there. I called the store, spoke with the manager and confirmed that their no guns policy was in effect and if I showed up armed i would be asked to leave. So I didn't go. But then there was some mention that they might be changeing policies again in response to the negative feedback they were getting. I wonder if they did.

Congrats on coming to the dark side It does get to be a habit.
    If you don't know who your state legislators are go here:
    http://www.legis.state.pa.us/index.cfm
    put your zip plus 4 in the box in the upper right hand corner.

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by truecrimson View Post
    Now that is interesting. After all stuff about their new no gun policy a couple of months ago we stopped shopping there. One day my wife got very mad at me because she wanted something that only Giant carries, and I would not go there. I called the store, spoke with the manager and confirmed that their no guns policy was in effect and if I showed up armed i would be asked to leave. So I didn't go. But then there was some mention that they might be changeing policies again in response to the negative feedback they were getting. I wonder if they did.

Congrats on coming to the dark side It does get to be a habit.
    My wife is the same way, rarely do we go to Giant unless her ice cream or the steaks are on sale. Last week, her and I stopped in for ice cream, had my XD in plain sight wearing a light colored shirt. So, needless to say the XD stood out! We were in there for about 10-15 minutes, through the checkout and not a word was said.

Now, if only I could get her to wear her .380 on the outside!

On another note where we (Now only her) worked, they have a policy in the bbok that "NO FIREARMS ALLOWED" anywhere on the property and that includes "MY PERSONAL VEHICLE". SO she won't take it to work and she works til 3am. I worked til 4pm and I didn't care, thats MY JEEP and you can't tell me what I can or can't have inside it!!!! I just didn't broadcast it, but my XD was right there at my left hand! When I was in the Jeep!