Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Anynone ever try Agrips?

Just seen them online and thought it might work well on my Glock. Anybody ever use them? Also on a Glock it covers the mag release, how does that work out? Anybody try it with an extended mag release?
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Anynone ever try Agrips?

I have them on my Kahr K9, and I like them. THe stock grip on the K9 is good enough, it's pebbly and rubberized, but I felt I had to mess with the gun jsut a little bit.

It comes die-cut to match your gun. You peel off one side and wrap it around taut but lightly, then you peel the backing off the other side and wrap that around and over the first flap. It copletely covers the grip. Mine partially covers the mag release but I've noticed no difference. You can easily trim it back where you don't want it. The adhesive is strong but won't leave behind gunk.

It has a suede-like texture and seems to lock into the terrain of your hand on very small scale, like getting in-between your fingerprints, and your hand won't get knocked out of place by recoil or anything. It's also comfortable.

Could I do without it? Yes. It is comfy though. I'm sure the difference in grip quality would be greater with a poly-framed gun. I think it's a neat product.

(Butler County)

Default Re: Anynone ever try Agrips?

Makes a world of difference on glocks, although I don't have them on mine anymore.

Where I find them super valuable is on pocket pistols. I have one on a Kel-Tec p32, and it makes it much easier to retain a 2-3 finger grip on the little guy with the Agrip in use.