I have a Compaq fs940 computer monitor that MUST go. From left to right side it measures 18 inches, depth is about 19 inches. It still works fine, has all the cables, has a built in microphone, and will come with 2 speakers that hook onto either side of the screen. I think 1 speaker no longer works. asking 40, definitely negotiable and must be ftf.

I have a bunch of engineering pieces. Picture says it all. This was expensive when I got it for school, now it is just taking up space. Asking 10 dollars for this.

I have a Lexmark x73 all-in-one printer. It does scanning on a flatbed, has a removable top, prints, copies, etc. Google it for more info. It was retail 150, yours for 40 or best offer.

I have a bunch of usb cables and ethernet cables. They are also taking up room, coulda guessed.... PM for a price for what you want, I have primarily usb cables, some in packaging still and a few long ethernet cables.

Also have some kind of gauge pod, it has temperature, atmospheric pressure, and humidity. It was my grandfathers, but its time for it to go. 5 bucks.

I have a torqmaster 'gel cell' battery. Maintenance free lead-calcium battery. I bought this, never charged it, never used it. It was 25 bucks....I'll get rid of it for 6.

Thats everything. I can do ftf but most people on this board dont live around where I'm at, so we could do a shipping arrangement with paypal or the like. Ive got rep here, lots of posts, and Im not looking to scam anyone. pm me if anyone has interest or would like to know more.