Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Saiga .223 (16" bbl)

Folks,
    I would like to either buy or trade for a Saiga .223 (16" bbl). I want to convert it to more of an AKM looking machine. If you have a converted one that would be cool too! Now this may be a bit of an odd trade, but I have an almost complete set of 1966 Philadelphia Gum Football Cards. These cards are in near mint condition. Included in the set are several hall of famers, i.e. Mike Ditka, Gene Hickerson, Bob Lilly,Herb Adderley, and more. There are several rookie cards as well. I'd like to sell some of these cards or trade them to fund my firearm hobby (addiction). Please let me know if you're interested.

p.s.

Here's a link to a site that lists the many of the cards that I have in my collection. These are not my prices, nor is this my website. I just used it as a reference to let you know what I have. Let me know which ones you're interested in. I have pics of all of them. Thanks!!!

http://www.nearmintcards.com/set/1966+Philadelphia/
    Last edited by Sinatra; October 16th, 2009 at 04:20 PM.

Talking Re: Saiga .223 (16" bbl)

Quote Originally Posted by Sinatra View Post
    Folks,
    I would like to either buy or trade for a Saiga .223 (16" bbl). I want to convert it to more of an AKM looking machine. If you have a converted one that would be cool too! Now this may be a bit of an odd trade, but I have an almost complete set of 1966 Philadelphia Gum Football Cards. These cards are in near mint condition. Included in the set are several hall of famers, i.e. Mike Ditka, Gene Hickerson, Bob Lilly,Herb Adderley, and more. There are several rookie cards as well. I'd like to sell some of these cards or trade them to fund my firearm hobby (addiction). Please let me know if you're interested.

p.s.

Here's a link to a site that lists the many of the cards that I have in my collection. These are not my prices, nor is this my website. I just used it as a reference to let you know what I have. Let me know which ones you're interested in. I have pics of all of them. Thanks!!!

http://www.nearmintcards.com/set/1966+Philadelphia/

+++ BUMP +++