Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Northampton County)

Default Automatic Criminal Record Sealing Goes into Effect for Certain Pa. Felony Convictions

🤔 Certain criminal records will be automatically sealed on June 11 through Pennsylvania's expanded Clean Slate Law.

The law goes into effect June 11, 2024. The Clean Slate Law seals certain criminal records from public view. Lawmakers say this changes lives by allowing people with records to access jobs, housing, education, and other opportunities.

Now, for the first time, certain felony convictions can be sealed in Pennsylvania. Individuals with criminal records can visit MyCleanSlatePA.com to find out if their records are eligible for sealing.

https://www.erienewsnow.com/story/50...ny-convictions

Default Re: Automatic Criminal Record Sealing Goes into Effect for Certain Pa. Felony Convict

Nice. Now trump will be allowed in PA.
    FJB

Default Re: Automatic Criminal Record Sealing Goes into Effect for Certain Pa. Felony Convict

Makes my job harder. People ask if they can buy a gun, I can't automatically pull up their history and tell them yes or no.

Also, I think employers and in-laws have a right to know whether the new guy is a convicted felon, unless he obtained a Pardon, in which case the system verified that he's reformed.

Wait until people rob their new employers blind, because nobody knew about their convictions when they hired them.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

And just because they got caught and convicted once doesn't mean they didn't commit 20 other crimes they got away with.
    Derrion Albert was my Hero.

Never met a Perp that I arrested and stated I never did this crime before ! I respond by saying its the first time you got caught you mean !