Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: 50 BMG Ammo Group Buy

I was at redball show this weekend and saw cans of nice 50bmg ball at $3.50. I should have scooped up all of them. I think I have the guys info.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Ammoman has ball for 4.30 a round, free shipping over 100.00

If you are looking to reload, patsreloading has bullets and powder (150.00 8lbs) but no primers. Primer prices are a joke,
    the last I saw they were over .50 each
    Unfortunately...Scott needs truck loads of powder, every month. He did have a primer issue the last time we spoke. If its not one thing its another in this business. Everything needs to be sourced in bulk...ammo cans, primers, cases, powder...and reliable help to run all the reloading equipment.

it would be a good idea to buy reloading components...even if you don't reload. The value in them is only going to increase. I used to buy a lb. of varget for under 30 bucks...gun shows specials have it for 56/lb. Save your brass.

NEreloading has a lot of components...online sales and he attends the gun shows at Oaks. He will also buy your metals at a fair price...including copper.

If we do this buy...its not going to be for what others are selling ammo for. Where is the fun in doing a buy if the deal isn't worth my time?

Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    Unfortunately...Scott needs truck loads of powder, every month. He did have a primer issue the last time we spoke. If its not one thing its another in this business. Everything needs to be sourced in bulk...ammo cans, primers, cases, powder...and reliable help to run all the reloading equipment.

it would be a good idea to buy reloading components...even if you don't reload. The value in them is only going to increase. I used to buy a lb. of varget for under 30 bucks...gun shows specials have it for 56/lb. Save your brass.

NEreloading has a lot of components...online sales and he attends the gun shows at Oaks. He will also buy your metals at a fair price...including copper.

If we do this buy...its not going to be for what others are selling ammo for. Where is the fun in doing a buy if the deal isn't worth my time?
    I still have around 7k bullets and 4 8lb jugs of powder, but only about 100 primers, but I have about 6oo loaded and belted rounds ready to go.
    FJB

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    I still have around 7k bullets and 4 8lb jugs of powder, but only about 100 primers, but I have about 6oo loaded and belted rounds ready to go.
    That 32 lbs of powder will load about 1000 rounds. Not a bad position to be in. Ask Nick at NEreloading if he can get you more primers. Never know...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234