Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 123 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123
Results 1,221 to 1,225 of 1225
    (Cumberland County)

Default Re: What did you buy yourself today - PART 2

They recently changed to $9.99 start price. At first there was no minimum so grips would sell for $4.00, $5.00 etc.! They have some crazy deals on engraved "seconds" pistols too. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Rural Ruger View Post
    Piqued my interest enough to follow on GB. Seem like some good deals on nice grips
    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

(Elk County)

Sold a few more firearms in which I no longer had interest, and some obscure ammo I no longer had need for, and bought another "grail" gun of sorts, a SIG P49 pistol that had been issued to the Swiss military. It's the Swiss military version of the civilian P210. Mine is essentially identical to this one:

The guy from whom I bought it wasn't asking crazy $$$, and the pistol shows little sign of use, and only of carrying and even then, rarely. No problem repeatedly hitting swingers at 25 yds / 75 ft. This P49 does not "double" and "triple" shots like the former civilian P210 that I owned and ended up having to replace some parts to remedy the just under 2 lb trigger pull. I finally got it to have a 3.6 lb pull. I was put off by that whole experience and sold that civvie P210 a couple-few years ago. This new one is everything that one reads about these original P49/P210 pistols. People poke at them for having only 8 rd magazines, but with the accuracy that they deliver in the hands of someone who knows how to use it, I'm not sure one needs more than a magazine or two.

This P49 also devours any 115 and 124 gr ammo that I've fed it, including Wolf and the all-copper plated Barnaul. It especially likes that nickel-plated steel case Magtech 9mm made in Brazil by CBC; 100% functionality, and match-winning accuracy.

This P49 joins my Sigarms P210A and P210 Carry, both USA made and although similar in design, size, and appearance to the SIG P49 / P210, they are not interchangeable. Those two Sigarms pistols are also hella accurate. When I comes time to further thin down the inventory, these SIGs will make the decision quite simple.

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

(Cumberland County)

Have always like those but the price was up there. Congrats, sounds like a great pick up!

QUOTE=Noah_Zark;4915016]Sold a few more firearms in which I no longer had interest, and some obscure ammo I no longer had need for, and bought another "grail" gun of sorts, a SIG P49 pistol that had been issued to the Swiss military. It's the Swiss military version of the civilian P210. Mine is essentially identical to this one:

The guy from whom I bought it wasn't asking crazy $$$, and the pistol shows little sign of use, and only of carrying and even then, rarely. No problem repeatedly hitting swingers at 25 yds / 75 ft. This P49 does not "double" and "triple" shots like the former civilian P210 that I owned and ended up having to replace some parts to remedy the just under 2 lb trigger pull. I finally got it to have a 3.6 lb pull. I was put off by that whole experience and sold that civvie P210 a couple-few years ago. This new one is everything that one reads about these original P49/P210 pistols. People poke at them for having only 8 rd magazines, but with the accuracy that they deliver in the hands of someone who knows how to use it, I'm not sure one needs more than a magazine or two.

This P49 also devours any 115 and 124 gr ammo that I've fed it, including Wolf and the all-copper plated Barnaul. It especially likes that nickel-plated steel case Magtech 9mm made in Brazil by CBC; 100% functionality, and match-winning accuracy.

This P49 joins my Sigarms P210A and P210 Carry, both USA made and although similar in design, size, and appearance to the SIG P49 / P210, they are not interchangeable. Those two Sigarms pistols are also hella accurate. When I comes time to further thin down the inventory, these SIGs will make the decision quite simple.

Noah[/QUOTE]
    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

(Elk County)

Quote Originally Posted by cruzans View Post
    Have always like those but the price was up there . . .

Solution:

Quote Originally Posted by Noah_Zark View Post
    Sold a few more firearms in which I no longer had interest, and some obscure ammo I no longer had need for . . .

Thx for the congrats!

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

(Berks County)

Nice buy, Noah. Mickey Rooney had a couple of those a couple of years ago but I couldn't bring myself to pay that much for them. As always, they were in nice condition. I have a civvy model P210-6 but never had it double tap on me. The trigger is silky smooth though, the smoothest trigger I've got. I haven't shot it in a while, maybe I'll take it with me next time I go.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 123 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123