Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 101 of 222 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Threads 2001 to 2020 of 4429

Forum: Pennsylvania

Discuss Pennsylvania-Specific, firearm-related politics and organize communication with state representatives here.

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Contact information for PA Legislator's

    Started by Forced Outage, March 23rd, 2006 08:50 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 38,639
    April 9th, 2021, 09:58 AM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Critically important note about PICS and NICS

    Started by GunLawyer001, August 26th, 2014 12:23 PM
    9 Pages
    1 2 3 ... 9
    • Replies: 82
    • Views: 90,752
    September 28th, 2019, 09:54 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: If It Isn't Gun Related..

    Started by knight0334, April 20th, 2013 01:08 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 29,401
    April 20th, 2013, 01:08 PM Go to last post
  4. Sticky Thread Sticky: How To Read A Bill

    Started by gnbrotz, November 1st, 2008 02:36 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 33,463
    March 1st, 2013, 02:38 PM Go to last post
  5. Sticky Thread Sticky: Activists! How About Some Guidance for Letter Writing?

    Started by Emptymag, December 18th, 2012 01:13 AM
    4 Pages
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 30
    • Views: 63,363
    January 20th, 2013, 01:49 AM Go to last post
  6. Sticky Thread Sticky: Shipping Answers (to questions that are often asked)

    Started by JayBell, February 17th, 2012 02:09 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 30,391
    February 17th, 2012, 02:09 AM Go to last post
  7. Sticky Thread Sticky: How a bill becomes law in Pennsylvania

    Started by gnbrotz, November 15th, 2010 11:16 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 33,621
    November 15th, 2010, 11:16 PM Go to last post
  8. Sticky Thread Sticky: Municipalities in violation of 6120 (Preemption)

    Started by gnbrotz, October 12th, 2010 04:28 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 35,848
    October 12th, 2010, 04:28 PM Go to last post
  9. Sticky Thread Sticky: How can I change a preemption violation?

    Started by gnbrotz, August 8th, 2008 08:33 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 35,664
    September 7th, 2008, 07:41 PM Go to last post
  1. MONTCO Sheriff offers free gun safety classes

    Started by PhillyVet, November 7th, 2014 01:27 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 1,262
    November 8th, 2014, 12:40 AM Go to last post
  2. Tom wolf wins...

    Started by flyingjunkie, November 4th, 2014 09:03 PM
    18 Pages
    1 2 3 ... 18
    • Replies: 177
    • Views: 12,516
    November 7th, 2014, 08:59 PM Go to last post
  3. Getting guns back from police

    Started by Benny71493, October 25th, 2014 03:06 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 2,519
    November 7th, 2014, 01:42 PM Go to last post
  4. It didn't take long

    Started by sincitynut, November 5th, 2014 06:16 PM
    4 Pages
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 39
    • Views: 5,370
    November 6th, 2014, 09:11 PM Go to last post
  5. I think it's time we start preparing....NOW

    Started by mikelets456, November 5th, 2014 04:28 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 2,178
    November 5th, 2014, 08:33 PM Go to last post
  6. Thumbs down Philly teen girl arrested for plot to kill classmates

    Started by Fred762, November 4th, 2014 07:43 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 904
    November 5th, 2014, 04:52 PM Go to last post
  7. Thumbs up Camera Bartolotta for Senate

    Started by flyingjunkie, July 6th, 2014 11:20 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 3,226
    November 5th, 2014, 01:18 PM Go to last post
  8. NEW POLL: WOLF 49.1% CORBETT 42.2%

    Started by mikelets456, October 17th, 2014 02:50 PM
    13 Pages
    1 2 3 ... 13
    • Replies: 128
    • Views: 12,852
    November 5th, 2014, 11:09 AM Go to last post
  9. Tom Wolf NOT for Governor he is a COMMUNIST

    Started by Pilot321, February 3rd, 2014 10:01 AM
    39 Pages
    1 2 3 ... 39
    • Replies: 385
    • Views: 48,161
    November 5th, 2014, 09:03 AM Go to last post
  10. Tom Wolf 99% chance of winning Corbett 1%

    Started by antman, October 30th, 2014 01:26 PM
    11 Pages
    1 2 3 ... 11
    • Replies: 101
    • Views: 9,112
    November 5th, 2014, 08:49 AM Go to last post
  11. Exclamation Vote early , vote often!

    Started by abner13, November 3rd, 2014 05:51 PM
    6 Pages
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 54
    • Views: 3,909
    November 4th, 2014, 11:09 PM Go to last post
  12. Philadelphia -- Out of State Student -- Help!

    Started by ArizonaLove, November 4th, 2014 03:59 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 1,697
    November 4th, 2014, 07:21 PM Go to last post
  13. Wire tap law and voting?

    Started by allen16323, November 4th, 2014 03:08 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 704
    November 4th, 2014, 03:48 PM Go to last post
  14. PA Voter Guide - isidewith.com

    Started by amstel78, November 4th, 2014 11:26 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,095
    November 4th, 2014, 03:19 PM Go to last post
  15. 5 Gubernatorial Races Where Your Gun Rights Are on the Ballot

    Started by qmcorps, November 3rd, 2014 08:38 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 2,077
    November 4th, 2014, 01:56 PM Go to last post
  16. Take a look at this signage @ PEEC

    Started by Quacked, November 2nd, 2014 08:22 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,563
    November 4th, 2014, 12:09 AM Go to last post
  17. Obama: Wolf created jobs

    Started by Metz, November 3rd, 2014 07:27 AM
    2 Pages
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 3,235
    November 3rd, 2014, 10:19 PM Go to last post
  18. PA Governor's Race - 2014 - 2nd A Freedom & Corbett v. Wolf

    Started by WhiteFeather, August 1st, 2014 04:41 PM
    8 Pages
    1 2 3 ... 8
    • Replies: 79
    • Views: 11,119
    November 3rd, 2014, 10:51 AM Go to last post
  19. How bad is Wolf ?

    Started by ALS, November 2nd, 2014 07:55 PM
    3 Pages
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 2,772
    November 3rd, 2014, 09:54 AM Go to last post
  20. The NRA be damned.

    Started by Bang, November 2nd, 2014 02:51 PM
    2 Pages
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 1,838
    November 3rd, 2014, 09:39 AM Go to last post

Page 101 of 222 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •