Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Carter throws the race card.......Link to video added.

I just saw it on MSNBC.... clip of Carter throwing the race card...

I will post a link when I find it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540...67107#32867107
    Last edited by fingers80002; September 15th, 2009 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Link added

(Somerset County)

Default Re: Carter throws the race card.......

Quote Originally Posted by fingers80002 View Post
    I just saw it on MSNBC.... clip of Carter throwing the race card...

I will post a link when I find it.
    Say it ain't so Joe !
    Don't blame me ; I voted for an American .

(Chester County)

Default Re: Carter throws the race card.......

I sure wish he would go back to farming peanuts and building houses for the poor. He needs to learn to fade away gracefully, if that is even possible...

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Carter throws the race card.......Link to video added.

I am watching it right now on Fox. Hannity is playing the clip.

WTF! Speak for yourself Carter. I don't hate the president because of skin color. I do, however, hate his policies, all of them.
    Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you. -Andrew Wilkow

(Somerset County)

Quote Originally Posted by xxthe_beastxx View Post
    I am watching it right now on Fox. Hannity is playing the clip.

WTF! Speak for yourself Carter. I don't hate the president because of skin color. I do, however, hate his policies, all of them.
    Yep , Shaun Hannity pegged it with Carter not getting re elected because of his race but because he was worthless .

(Lancaster County)

I personally hate them both for the same reasons. Is that fair enough for the peanut? Gah, I even hate calling him a peanut farmer because my family farms peanuts among other things. That little bastard shouldn't have ever existed.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

(Wayne County)

To some degree, Carter's entirely correct. There are a lot of people in this state/Country that dislike the guy precisely for the reason that he's black. I'm related to and/or friends with some of these people. Most won't come out and say it directly but, it does slip out once in a while. Some I know will state it very bluntly.

The problem is, there are also a lot of people that could care less about skin tone and simply disagree w/ his politics. Unfortunately, the far left uses the common issues held by both groups as a tool to minimize the legitimate disagreements by labeling them all as racists.

It's the same tools used by the anti-gun crowd. Law abiding gun owners support the 2nd Amendment. However, so do conspiracy theorists and white supremists. Therefore, all gun owners are racist whackos.

The right is guilty of the same tactics, though. There are many conservative Democrats (e.g., the Blue Dogs) who believe in fiscal conservatism. They too get lumped in w/ the far left when it doesn't suit the GOP.
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

(Somerset County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandcut View Post
    To some degree, Carter's entirely correct. There are a lot of people in this state/Country that dislike the guy precisely for the reason that he's black. I'm related to and/or friends with some of these people. Most won't come out and say it directly but, it does slip out once in a while. Some I know will state it very bluntly.

The problem is, there are also a lot of people that could care less about skin tone and simply disagree w/ his politics. Unfortunately, the far left uses the common issues held by both groups as a tool to minimize the legitimate disagreements by labeling them all as racists.

It's the same tools used by the anti-gun crowd. Law abiding gun owners support the 2nd Amendment. However, so do conspiracy theorists and white supremists. Therefore, all gun owners are racist whackos.

The right is guilty of the same tactics, though. There are many conservative Democrats (e.g., the Blue Dogs) who believe in fiscal conservatism. They too get lumped in w/ the far left when it doesn't suit the GOP.
    Everyone I know who dislikes obama dislikes carter just as much or more . So where is the racism ?

(Lehigh County)

still, without Jimmy Carter, there wouldn't have been a peanut shaped pool at Camp David. and I wouldn't have had to jump in it in january and run back to the barracks in the middle of the night for a bit of initiation fun.
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you... but believe me, it's on the damned list.

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by 1861 View Post
    Everyone I know who dislikes obama dislikes carter just as much or more . So where is the racism ?
    Aww, horseshit, 1861. Western PA must have done a complete about face in the 20+ years since I moved away. You're deliberately missing the point.

I will bet you a case of your favorite beer or a bottle of your favorite whiskey (or something else that you like if you don't drink, it's the wager that's important) that you cannot possibly take an inventory of everyone that you know, and tell me straight-faced, that there isn't one of them that doesn't like Obama because he's black. The political issue is just the frosting on the cake.

Have we all become so warped by political correctness that we can't even admit our own prejudice to ourselves?
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast