Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default 454 Causall C More?

Hay!....I m hopeing to find some awners to a few quistions I have! What I would like to do is use my 454 Causell Ruger super red hawk for Hunting deer elk hear in Montana. I'm looking at 50 to 100 yards. I have used scopes on rifles and tried a scope on this pistol...not much good with that! I'm better with the iorn site, What I would like to do is get some advise on the C more railway reflex red dot site. Will this site clip right on to my wever rails? at lest I think there wever rails on my 454. Can anyone tell me what the 8 moa is and which one would be good for my need? and most importan with this site hold up to the re qoil of my 454??? Any help would be great!! Thanks guys!!! Cosmo.

(Blair County)

Default Re: 454 Causall C More?

C more is less than desireable quality for that kind of recoil. Eotech or Aimpoint would be a better choice. Money is about the same pending on model. C more would be ok on a mild 30 caliber but certainly not on a Cassul.

Brad
    And if you want to race, name the place and I'll show you where it's at mother f@#$&#!