Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Susquehanna County)

Default Newly Discovered Human Virus

The Center for Disease Control has issued a medical alert about a highly contagious, potentially dangerous virus that is primarily transmitted orally, by hand, and even electronically.

This virus is called Weary Overload Recreational Killer (WORK). If you receive WORK from your boss, any of your colleagues or anyone else via any means whatsoever - DO NOT TOUCH IT. This virus will wipe out your private life completely.

If you should come into contact with WORK you should immediately leave the premises. Take two good friends to the nearest grocery store and purchase one or both of the antidotes - Work Isolating Neutralizer Extract (WINE) and Bothersome Employer Elimination Rebooter (BEER).
    Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.

You should immediately forward this medical alert to five friends. If you do not have five friends, you have already been infected and WORK is controlling your life.

(Berks County)

Default Re: Newly Discovered Human Virus

I'm glad to see that someone is finally getting the word out about this dangerous disease. It has slowly but surely killing me for the past 32 years and NOW they are finally getting serious about fighting it.
    Bill USAF 1976 - 1986, NRA Endowment, USCCA

Thumbs up Re: Newly Discovered Human Virus

It is too late for me I retired and promptly got another job. I am beyond hope and I can't drown my sorrows as I have become allergic to all the antidotes.

Nice thread I got a lot of laughs, I am currently in Rehab from WORK and will be totally cured some day I just need to sober up first. Thanks for the laughs.