Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default This really makes sense...

Ok, so let me get this straight... Its NOT ok for citizens to own weapons semi-comperable to the weapons the police and military have, even though we have an enumerated, unalienable right to do so, yet it IS ok for a president to order a drone to strike at a U.S. citizen on U.S. soil, with a mini-gun capable of firing 3000+ rounds per minute, without a trial, or due process, even though we have an enumerated, inalienable right to due process and a trial... Makes perfect sense... (Sorry for the run-on sentence, all you grammer nazis... )

(Pike County)

Default Re: This really makes sense...

If you try to make sense of the federal government. You will see there is a lot that doesn't make a lot of sense.

Obama doesn't believe regular people should own guns while he and his family are surrounded by armed men. Feinstein thinks no one should have an gun while she has a CCW. It's like the inmates are running the asylum.

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by shawnmmckenna View Post
    Ok, so let me get this straight... Its NOT ok for citizens to own weapons semi-comperable to the weapons the police and military have, even though we have an enumerated, unalienable right to do so, yet it IS ok for a president to order a drone to strike at a U.S. citizen on U.S. soil, with a mini-gun capable of firing 3000+ rounds per minute, without a trial, or due process, even though we have an enumerated, inalienable right to due process and a trial... Makes perfect sense... (Sorry for the run-on sentence, all you grammer nazis... )
    Makes sense to me!
    I think this is a problem. I wonder who they will target?
    FOAC Member, NRA Member

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by shawnmmckenna View Post
    Your problem is trying to use logic concerning the Obama adm.& the Feds
    Jesus is Lord !