Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Wayne County)

Default Freedom Munitions Krazy 9mm deal

Just wanted to throw it out there that Freedom Munitions is running a short term sale.

Krazy 9 Special! We are offering a box of 500 rounds of 9mm 115 gr RN for $69.99! Just enter Coupon code krazy9r when you get to the Shopping Cart.
    (Discount will show in the Shopping Cart after special promo code has been entered)

This is for a very limited time. Only 1 box per person (Quantity must show only 1 or Coupon code will not apply).
    First 100 orders will receive the special price. Code can only be used once. Not valid with any other offers.
    "Freedom is our most precious commodity and if we are not eternally vigilant, government will take it all away. Individual freedom demands individual responsibility."

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Freedom Munitions Krazy 9mm deal

out of stock

(Wayne County)

Sorry, tried getting it out there

Well, this thread might as well be deleted, or if left we can use it to bring attention to deals in the future. Makes no difference to me.
    Last edited by ohyeahfriday; May 17th, 2012 at 05:18 PM.
    "Freedom is our most precious commodity and if we are not eternally vigilant, government will take it all away. Individual freedom demands individual responsibility."

(Perry County)

damn, i remember when you could get a case of 9mm Remington UMC ammo for that much at Dick's. i miss those days.

(Monroe County)

I was going to do this yesterday. The youtube guy who promotes their ammo put the video out and I caught it 3 minutes after it was uploaded. However, after including shipping, you would be well into the $80+ range. I was considering it but then I remembered there is a gun show 20 minutes away from me tommorow so it's not worth the hassle.

Also, that sale is on "remanufactured" ammunition, aka, reloaded ammo. I should be able to get 500 rounds factory new for just a little more at the gun show...
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

Les us know how much it costs at the gun show. Around here its tough to find for less than .19 a pop

(Wayne County)

The last show I was at I saw WWB 9mm for $215/1000 and I don't think I have ever seen it cheaper (recently of course). BUT, I always end up going on Sunday so if there was cheaper stuff, it was probably grabbed Saturday...