Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Red Lion

(York County)

Default Re: Red Lion

Quote Originally Posted by FlinchbaughD View Post
    Being part of the Fire Department in Red Lion, we are watching this closely, Its all about money.Its just ashame that the local borough council is willing to risk the safety of there residents by not having appropriate police presence. As a first responder any medical emergency in which we may need police presence drug Overdose, Cardiac Arrest and so forth to "clear" the scene waiting sometimes 30 minutes for the state police to respond will cause many of issues. Hoping that the Borough and YARPD will be able to come to an agreement, as that would be the best for the residents in Red Lion.
    I can't imagine the issues that it going to cause for you.

Thanks for being a volunteer fire fighter. I appreciate what you guys do.

(York County)

letting those clowns walk could be a good thing. sure, the little thuglets in red lion need ass whoopin, but too many of the MIB are creepin on the girls in town and the surrounds, and have been for several years. my daughter and many of her acquaintances have been pulled over and hit on by the sociopaths under the funny lights, and several have filed formal complaints.

this happens wherever you hire cheap rent-a-cops that make $12.50 an hour and have no future. almost never happens with staters and other better paid cops.

the bottom of the barrel is the bottom of the barrel. low priced thugs is all there is in it.

(York County)

I live just outside of red lion - between there and east York. I have been fortunate to be able to shoot on private land until recently when the owner sold and relocated to another state. I am familiar with Trop, Freedom, state game lands etc. I also know I am fairly close to Windsor F&G and have been told East Prospect (no clue where it might be?) Any recommendations of one VS another? Looking for a place within 15-20 min. I have a couple new additions to the firearm family I am itching to break in (HK USP 45C and MP5 .22). I am also happy to tag along for any range time if schedule permits. Looking forward to meeting other local members!

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by SwampDonkey View Post
    I live just outside of red lion - between there and east York. I have been fortunate to be able to shoot on private land until recently when the owner sold and relocated to another state. I am familiar with Trop, Freedom, state game lands etc. I also know I am fairly close to Windsor F&G and have been told East Prospect (no clue where it might be?) Any recommendations of one VS another? Looking for a place within 15-20 min. I have a couple new additions to the firearm family I am itching to break in (HK USP 45C and MP5 .22). I am also happy to tag along for any range time if schedule permits. Looking forward to meeting other local members!
    Welcome SwampDonkey. I'm not sure where East Prospect F&G is exactly. Someone else may chime in on that.

Windsor F&G is right off of 624/ Crailey Rd on Adair Rd, outside Windsor.

May I also suggest the Gun Bunker on Forrest Ave in Shrewsbury? Lots of choices in there. Lol

(York County)

Thanks - it looks like Yorkana Game & Gun is actually the closest to me, but I can't find much info on the place?

Looking for a place close by for some target practice when time allows.

(York County)

Research tells me it's at the intersection of Gun Club Rd and Smyser Rd, but I've been through there and have never seen it. Google Maps doesn't show anything that looks like a range either. Just nice houses.

Thanks - it looks like Yorkana Game & Gun is actually the closest to me, but I can't find much info on the place?

Looking for a place close by for some target practice when time allows.
    Here's a number and e-mail of their contact person:

http://www.gtallsports.com/event/id/...--Gun-Club.htm

(York County)

Thanks for the contact info - I spoke with them this morning. The only way to become a member is to know a member where they can provide an application to you and they only accept new members once a year.

If anyone knows someone who is a member - I am very interested...

Thanks for the contact info - I spoke with them this morning. The only way to become a member is to know a member where they can provide an application to you and they only accept new members once a year.

If anyone knows someone who is a member - I am very interested...
    It's a longshot but I searched the forum for both "Yorkana" and "Yorkanna" and only came up with this guy, possibly. JohnUSCG...but he posted it 7 years ago.

http://forum.pafoa.org/general-2/578...html#post60665

Send him a PM and ask if he's still a member and willing to sponsor you.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by REBELoffaLEASH View Post
    It's looking like Red Lion will soon have no police.

http://www.yorkdispatch.com/breaking...ffer-cover-red
    Red Lion has offered to line YARP's pockets a litle more. Another $100,000 actually.

http://www.ydr.com/local/ci_26721524...nal-more-money

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast