Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (York County)

Default Rohrer rally & concert at the Capitol this Saturday (May 15th)

http://www.samrohrer.org/stand-for-pennsylvania

I found this burried in a regional thread and had not seen it where others who may be interested may find it.

Lots of stuff to do this weekend, but I'm leaning towards heading down for a couple hours.

(York County)

Default Re: Rohrer rally & concert at the Capitol this Saturday (May 15th)

Was anyone else from PFOA there today?

I got there just after 10AM. I saw one other person OC'ing who was near me. I decided to OC purly on principal, even though OC is not my normal MO. I figured that since this was an rally for a candidate who clearly supports our constitution and the right to do that very thing, I wanted it to be clear to anyone who may have noticed what was the primary reason I was there.

Attendence was a bit lighter than I expected (half or a third of what was at the pro-2A rally last month would be my guess).

There were a few good speakers and Aaron Tipton played half a dozen or so songs which everyone seemed to enjoy.

Rep. Rohrer came on at about 11:30 and spoke for about 25 minutes.

I do not think I agree 100% with all his views, but can respect them since he seems to be very clear and firm on what they are. At least I feel that I have a very good idea of where he stands on them which seems to be something I find hard with most politicians.

Overall a good experaince to attend and well worth a few hours out of beautiful Saturday in Central PA.

I was able to pick up some yard signs and bumper stickers which I plan on putting to good use this afternoon as soon as I get done mowing the yard...

(Delaware County)

I was not able to attend, but I'll be working the polls for a bit on Tuesday and trying to get up the last few signs I have in my trunk.
    Peace, Prosperity, and Liberty

(Northampton County)

I do not think I agree 100% with all his views, but can respect them since he seems to be very clear and firm on what they are. At least I feel that I have a very good idea of where he stands on them which seems to be something I find hard with most politicians.
    100%..agreed. That's what I like & respect about him. He's an elected official who gives straight answers....rather than the evasive drawn out BS,non answer you get from most of them when they're asked a question.

I don't agree with him on the issue of gambling...but I'll still vote for him.