Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

View Poll Results: Which pistol caliber do you prefer?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • .45 ACP

20 66.67%
  • .44 Magnum

0 0%
  • .41 Magnum

0 0%
  • 10MM

0 0%
  • .40 S&W

3 10.00%
  • .357 Magnum

1 3.33%
  • .357 SIG

0 0%
  • 9MM

6 20.00%
  • 38 Special

0 0%
  • .380 ACP

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Smile Glock 30 .45 Auto

I figured I'd post a short Youtube video of me shooting my new Glock 30 in .45 Auto.

IDK check it out if your bored or something...

Have a good weekend everyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9gzmtLX-jo

~Braden

(Philadelphia County)

Smile Re: Glock 30 .45 Auto

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on some cheap Glock 21 and or Glock 30 magazines?

Default Re: Glock 30 .45 Auto

Quote Originally Posted by BradenM4 View Post
    Should be under $500 pretty much anywhere I would think. I'm ordering some +P hollows to really fuck a bitches skull dead. I'm off to get some sleep. Have a good night. 7 hours ago
    I have never seen a NIB .45 Glock under $500. Not in the last year at least. 9mm,.40S&W and .357Sig platforms yes, but the .45s are built on a different frame.

Also, I'd probably take that quote above off of Youtube, just in case you ever do have to 'really fuck a bitches skull dead'.

(Philadelphia County)

Talking Re: Glock 30 .45 Auto

Quote Originally Posted by PAOhio View Post
    I have never seen a NIB .45 Glock under $500. Not in the last year at least. 9mm,.40S&W and .357Sig platforms yes, but the .45s are built on a different frame.

Also, I'd probably take that quote above off of Youtube, just in case you ever do have to 'really fuck a bitches skull dead'.
    Then learn how to shop better. I got mine brand new in Southeastern PA for $459, before tax and not including fees. You're probably one of those guys that pays $25 for a 20 count box of JHP. Hey noob I know that the G30's are built on different frames than the smaller caliber platforms. Here's some free advice, instead of trolling people's threads, why don't you post some of your own and contribute rather than assuming that you know as much or more than others, cause in this case you absolutely do not.
    Last edited by BradenM4; May 8th, 2010 at 10:53 AM.

Then learn how to shop better. I got mine brand new in Southeastern PA for $459, before tax and not including fees. You're probably one of those guys that pays $25 for a 20 count box of JHP. Hey noob I know that the G30's are built on different frames than the smaller caliber platforms. Here's some free advice, instead of trolling people's threads, why don't you post some of your own and contribute rather than assuming that you know as much or more than others, cause in this case you absolutely do not.
    Let's deconstruct your post, shall we?

You asked folks to watch your Youtube video about your new pistol.

I did. I was amazed at your professional shopping prowess normally only possessed by wives and gentle men. I merely rebutted your assertion that .45ACP Glock are under $500 at the majority of places where one can be purchased/ordered. As per your response you paid $459+ 6% PA sales tax bringing it to $486.54 and 'fees' which I'll guess around $15 for the FFL paperwork bringing it to $501.54 OMG! Over $500!! or close to it.

I guess my total 'noob-ness' of being here for almost three years more than your own two month, 55 post legacy really got played! Oh, the horror!!

I'd offer you free advice too, but I don't think you'll take it.

So I'll just wish you a good day, now.

(Philadelphia County)

I did. I was amazed at your professional shopping prowess normally only possessed by wives and gentle men. I merely rebutted your assertion that .45ACP Glock are under $500 at the majority of places where one can be purchased/ordered. As per your response you paid $459+ 6% PA sales tax bringing it to $486.54 and 'fees' which I'll guess around $15 for the FFL paperwork bringing it to $501.54 OMG! Over $500!! or close to it.

I guess my total 'noob-ness' of being here for almost three years more than your own two month, 55 post legacy really got played! Oh, the horror!!

I don't need you to wish Me a good day and it's funny how you've been here for 3 whole years and are just a junior member? It's obviously a reflection of your completely ignorant attitude and juvenile trolling of people's threads.

I only take advice from those which have an IQ above that of tick, and that rules you out.

Seek an education you troll and grow up junior LMAO!

Good day!

(Philadelphia County)

I reported PaOhio for being an ass.

(Philadelphia County)

Then learn how to shop better. I got mine brand new in Southeastern PA for $459, before tax and not including fees.
    I'd love to know where you got it in SEPA for $459.

You're probably one of those guys that pays $25 for a 20 count box of JHP. Hey noob I know that the G30's are built on different frames than the smaller caliber platforms. Here's some free advice, instead of trolling people's threads, why don't you post some of your own and contribute rather than assuming that you know as much or more than others, cause in this case you absolutely do not.
    He was not "trolling" your thread. In order to do that, he would have to try to take your thread off topic deliberately. Your thread has no "topic" but just you posting a video.

He posted his views and opinions. No need to attack him for that.
    I agree with everything PAOhio said in his post.

I have never heard of a G30 selling for $459 brandnew in SEPA. And I too would remove the 'really fuck a bitches skull dead' remark.
    No, actually, I would have never made it. . . .
    Last edited by biggs88; May 8th, 2010 at 01:13 PM.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by biggs88 View Post
    I'd love to know where you got it in SEPA for $459.

He was not "trolling" your thread. In order to do that, he would have to try to take your thread off topic deliberately. Your thread has no "topic" but just you posting a video.

He posted his views and opinions. No need to attack him for that.
    I agree with everything PAOhio said in his post.

I have never heard of a G30 selling for $459 brandnew in SEPA. And I too would remove the 'really fuck a bitches skull dead' remark.
    No, actually, I would have never made it. . . .
    Yes well you're just 22 so I'll chalk that up to the fact that you're just a boy.
    No offense but you're barely old enough to even legally possess a handgun. Secondly who cares what you think child lol! It's unfortunate that an innocent posting of a Youtube range video has drawn out the miserable downtrodden jerks of the forum. Anyway have a nice weekend everyone (accept for the ignorant boy biggs88 and the troll Paohio).
    Last edited by BradenM4; May 8th, 2010 at 01:29 PM.

(Philadelphia County)

Please Note: The poster was issued an infraction for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason308 View Post
    I reported PaOhio for being an ass.
    Thanks. That troll is not even bothersome, just quite pathetic!
    Ironically in coincidence to your name I'm looking at a .308 HK91 right now lol!

Take care man.

~Braden

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast