Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: hey i am new

Default hey i am new

Are there any Police officers out there for advice. There was a disgruntled corrections officer on the street, and for some reason he has a hating towards me, I never knew him personally but he was fired, and he thinks I had something to do with it, him and his girlfriend are both anti social and are in some kind of affiliation with some home boys or gangbangers who try to appear bad. Today as I was taking my daughter to Baton Lessons someone around the corner on a bike about 35 or older was following us all the way there and I have become very brave since I have been on this forum, I took my cell phone as he approached the passengers side and in full view I took a picture with a excellent mugshot of him. It seems there are to many connetions on about 3 or more blocks, and it's hard to prove they are gang related, besides riding around all day appearing paranoid like someone is after them. If I go to the police they can't really do anything. What do I do, with them besides move.
    Last edited by hey; May 22nd, 2010 at 04:38 PM. Reason: New thread

Default Re: hey i am new

Welcome! and BTW
    Observe my Google fu prowess

http://www.state.nj.us/dep/fgw/hntlicfe.htm
    Derrion Albert was my Hero.

Default Re: hey i am new

i already took a look at that before today but it didn't make to much sense, anyway, stay afloat,