Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Mike Fitzpatrick for Congress

I'm new on the forum so hopefully I'm not breaking any etiquette. I'm a moderator on another gun forum and have been a RKBA activist for a long time (especially in NJ where I ran for an office there and almost won, couldn't take it anymore and moved back to where I'm originally from in PA). My wife's from there - don't think I moved there on my own.
    Anyway, I vowed to stay involved in PA for the sole reason to be able to influence our elected officials when issues of importance pop up. In NJ I couldn't get the time of day from anyone. The polar opposite is true here and I strongly feel that we all have a duty (one that many, if not most, gun owners neglect).
    There's 4 exceptional people running for Congress around here in the Republican Primary. Mike Fitzpatrick is the one who reached out to me on hunting and RKBA issues because he'd like to learn all he can and make sure that he's on the right path at all times.
    I was a neighbor of Mike's growing up in Levittown and know his character. I began my political life as a one-issue person which morphed into seeing the whole picture out there.
    Feel free to call or email me with any questions or if you or a group would like to go over the issues that'll surely be on the table in the years to come. I'm not on his staff, but am just kind of his RKBA point man out in the field serving that role simply as a concerned citizen.
    The main problem for me is visiting gun shops around Bucks County and demontrating the self control to not buy anything - I'm trying to save up for a Les Baer Custom Carry.
    Thanks.

Cory
    corsteiner@aol.com
    (215) 321-2329

Default Re: Mike Fitzpatrick for Congress

another RINO. Supported cap and trade and card check. No thanks to recycled RINOs. Plus he's a lawyer which IMHO we need less of in govnt
    I've spoken with him, he's a bullshitter

Other candidates
    Gloria Carlineo
    Ira Hoffman
    James Jones

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Mike Fitzpatrick for Congress

Quote Originally Posted by freesoul View Post
    another RINO. Supported cap and trade and card check. No thanks to recycled RINOs. Plus he's a lawyer which IMHO we need less of in govnt
    I've spoken with him, he's a bullshitter

Other candidates
    Gloria Carlineo
    Ira Hoffman
    James Jones
    I hear ya and very much like the others too. I know Mike and like him a lot. There'll never be a perfect candidate, except for maybe me one day, but today's a much different time. The difference is that many more are participating than before and the issues that are important today maybe weren't a battle worth waging in years past.
    IMHO, it's that the Party ruled the roost before whereas now good candidates are more independent. It's just a different day today.
    In the name of full disclosure, both Parties sorta suck, but there are good candidates. All 4 of these are actually pretty good; I just like Mike the best for the one to get the job done.
    Not sure if I made sense, but that's how I truly feel. I don't think there's a bad choice, though.