Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Monroe County)

Default Holder's Fast and Furious fiasco does not help PA's gun control crusade

http://www.mcall.com/news/local/carp...5400367.column

I'll get to some details of Fast and Furious and the action against Holder, but just two days before that happened, CeaseFirePA issued the latest salvo in its campaign to advance gun control. As I noted in April CeaseFirePA has issued "torrents of press releases" attacking legislation that would "keep municipalities from enacting illegal hodgepodge gun ordinances."
    To get their foot in the door, they start with proposals that sound reasonable, such as a requirement for people to report lost or stolen guns, and dozens of Pennsylvania municipalities (including Allentown and Wilson) have already taken such steps. One of the problems with that is state law, which explicitly says municipalities cannot enact their own ordinances to regulate firearms...................................

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Holder's Fast and Furious fiasco does not help PA's gun control crusade

I am amazed to see both the knowledgeable responses and the blatant false denials. The Left is deliberately denying facts, and refuses to allow any transparency what-so-ever, even if that transparency clears the DoJ and Administration of any wrongdoing.

The policy of "say nothing, deny everything, make counter-accusations" is the hallmark of corruption.
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you... but believe me, it's on the damned list.

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Holder's Fast and Furious fiasco does not help Pa's gun control crusade

You have to love it when the anti-firearms people shoot themselves in the foot.................pun intended. LOL

(Cumberland County)

Default Re: Holder's Fast and Furious fiasco does not help PA's gun control crusade

Quote Originally Posted by Ten*K View Post
    {snip}

The policy of "say nothing, deny everything, make counter-accusations" is the hallmark of corruption.
    That, and accusing the other guy of doing exactly what you are doing (embezzling, having an affair, etc.). It puts them on their heels; spending time and resources defending/disproving your accusations while you continue doing your thing.
    Soap Box - Worn out : Ballot Box - Broken : Jury Box - Pending : Ammunition Box - Unknown

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Holder's Fast and Furious fiasco does not help Pa's gun control crusade

Quote Originally Posted by Exbiker View Post
    You have to love it when the anti-firearms people shoot themselves in the foot.................pun intended. LOL
    In the future, when cease fire or any other wing nut anti second amendment organization starts with controls on firearm ownership, Fast and Furious will be thrown into their face. This, irregardless of any successful coverup by this pathetic administration. This blown sting operation has put the anti-gun agenda back for the forseeable future.