Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yay

12 60.00%
  • Nay

8 40.00%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default www.botachtactical.com Yay or Nay??

Anyone here has experience with Botach Tactical??

I have heard very mixed reviews. Some people praise them, some people avoid them like the plague.

I'm looking at a light/laser combo.. they sell it for $89 with a special discount.. closest price i can find this same specific model is $200+ everywhere else.

Something tells me this is fishy. Or a cheap chinese knock-off. Then again, they do have a reputation for great prices.

So what is it PAFOA...

Botach Tactical.. YAY or NAY??
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: www.botachtactical.com Yay or Nay??

No problems with my order last November. Troy BUISs and some sling hardware. No returns/exchanges/etc. So I can't help you there.

Also, the 10% off "stimulus" code still seems to work even though I didn't see it displayed on the website. Maybe save you a few bucks.
    Keep perspective, recognize the good in your enemies and the bad in your friends.
    "--you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." - Robert A. Heinlein, Revolt in 2100

(Monroe County)

i ordered some Magpul stuff from them when every other place was out of stock. had it to me in 3 or 4 days. used the stimulus code for an added 10% off too.
    Guns don't kill people, it's mostly the bullets.

(Philadelphia County)

I placed an order 1 month ago, and then a second a few days ago. Both were shipped immediately and arrived very quickly from CA. The 10% off was what sold me and their prices are either on par or below most other sites. Check with the Live Support for stock status before you order.

Al

(Allegheny County)

I did quite a bit of research on Botach before I ordered.

Basically If you dont want any surprises, call and verify they have what you want in stock. They will hold an order if items are out of stock.

I received everything I ordered in a timely manner, and it was all quality stuff. Best prices I could find anywhere.

(York County)

I ordered from them 1 time, about a year ago, and had excellent service, real fast shipping, and a great price.

I know what you mean though about the bad reviews. I read them too but took a chance and it worked fine for me.

Ditto what other said about checking stock first.

Also may I ask what is it specifically that you are looking at because that does seem like a very big price difference???

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Beardog View Post
    Also may I ask what is it specifically that you are looking at because that does seem like a very big price difference???
    http://www.botachtactical.com/sigsasttali.html

Here is Google Shopper info...

http://www.google.com/products?q=Sig...0L+&hl=en&aq=f
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(York County)

Well it looks good to me... I would go for it! Sometimes You just find a great deal...

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Beardog View Post
    Well it looks good to me... I would go for it! Sometimes You just find a great deal...
    Agreed! I see these resold 2nd hand for $100 - $120+ usually. The only thing I don't like is the way that light/laser combo is operated. There are a bunch of buttons and they don't make much sense. I still get confused when using mine. If you plan on using this for HD, be sure to practice A LOT.

I have a TLR-2 that I really like and also a Glock GTL21 and a Glock GTL22. Operationally, the GTL21 is the best IMHO. You can do 3 things with it, 1 is to select the type of use (light, laser, or laser/light), the other 2 are more commonly used: quick flash (quick on off, so that you can ID your target without giving away your position) and on (light/laser stay lit unti you turn off). The GTL series is quick detach, the STL and TLR are both screw on.

Al

Hi guys,

My name is Dan and I am a rep at Botach Tactical. I have been following the forum, and I want to help put to rest any concerns one may have when ordering with us.

Yes, our prices are very cheap and nothing are knock-offs.

I have helped many others on similar forums regarding their orders, in stock inventory, pricing, availability, etc.

Please email me!

dan@botachtactical.net

Hope to talk to you guys,
    -Dan
    Botach Tactical

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast