Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yay

12 60.00%
  • Nay

8 40.00%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: www.botachtactical.com Yay or Nay??

Cast my vote as a NAY!

1.5 weeks after placing my order I have no In stock or shipping information.

I called and left Emails and heard nothing from them. I placed my order elsewheres and can only hope at this point I dont wind up with 2 $400.00 packs.

Poor Poor Communications and service!

Not happy!

(York County)

Nay, lots of horror stories with this shop.

Quote Originally Posted by RaisedByWolves View Post
    Cast my vote as a NAY!

1.5 weeks after placing my order I have no In stock or shipping information.

I called and left Emails and heard nothing from them. I placed my order elsewheres and can only hope at this point I dont wind up with 2 $400.00 packs.

Poor Poor Communications and service!

Not happy!

I strongly urge you not to give up. This is the exact scenario they specialize in. Don't be surpised if/when you cancel your order they charge a restocking fee. Best of luck.

(Philadelphia County)

I have placed many orders with Botach and found that the best thing to do is call and get a salesperson's name and use that person each time. Call or email that sales rep to see if your item(s) are in stock instead of ordering online to later have your account charged for something not in stock. The prices are rock bottom and I enjoy using Botach Tactical. Unfortunately some of their prices have angered certain manufacturers and they will not be able to get anything new in certain brands.

Alot of their proprietary KZ brand products are knock offs of real deal items out there, but that's the tactical gear community. Look at firearms, Kel-Tec's P32 and P3AT started a whole new groove, so did Glock.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by atpratt View Post
    Don't be surpised if/when you cancel your order they charge a restocking fee. Best of luck.

ILL chew their balls off!!!

Better yet, Ill let the CC company do it.

(Allegheny County)

Botach purchases are often considered a one-way purchase.
    Jeff Cooper was a huge supporter of gun games, when he was winning them at least...

(Montgomery County)

Shitty customer service and horrible management of their website. They list many items on their website as being in stock, when in fact, they are NOT.
    If you order something that they have, you'll probably be ok, if not, you will not have fun. I got screwed on my third order from them. I eventually had to contact my credit card company to get a refund because they would not answer my calls or emails. Botach sent me an email about a week later telling me that they will refund my $. Gee, thanks. I already have it, dip-shits.
    You can never have enough horsepower or ammunition.

(York County)

I've had mixed issues with Botach, I ordered a bunch of Magpul stuff that they showed as being in stock (2 years ago or so when I was deployed) and it turned into a back-order nightmare that took 4 months to get to me. I tried from them again about a year ago and their order was shipped quickly. I guess it's hit or miss, I'd give them a 50% rating, but the last time I checked, a 50% is still an F score.

(Philadelphia County)

Botach has everything! Their prices are mostly hard to beat. However, you must know what you are looking at. Their stock covers both real(professional/mil grade) as well as paint-ball/airsoft(fake/usually fragile) equipment. Some things you can trust your life to, some don't even set it down hard. With that explination, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

(Lycoming County)

Also heard mixed reviews but I had good luck...ive only ordered 1 thing....one time I ordered boots from..it let me complete the "sale" online but a bit later someone called and said those boots were out of stock and wanted to see if I wanted something else or to cancel the order..i ended up canceling but at least they got back to me.

I ordered a vertical foregrip and magpul XTM rail covers on May 3rd and had them the Friday of the same week. Best prices that I could find on those items after the extra 10% off.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast