Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ah the freedom

(Adams County)

Default Re: Ah the freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.FiredUp View Post
    Freedom feels good don't it? I'm willing to OC with you wherever you wanna go. That is my carry method 99% of the time. Sometimes I just feel like CC. Let me know what you like to do and we'll go. If not, keep your eye on the adams county section. I'm gonna try to put a lot of meetings together this spring/summer.

Welcome to freedom!
    You said it all!! Shopping for a holster for my wheel gun since I rarely get to "tote" my S&W 586 anywhere but the firing range. Never thought I would be able to really carry that one around (a bit bulky for CC) but now that I live in an OC state I'm thinking about a really nice one to hold it on my hip. This 586 was my first ever firearm purchase, way back (1986) when in the 3rd Cav at Ft Bliss, TX (El Paso Gun Shop). Bought it with my sign up bonus money, had a smith work a nice trigger job on it, smooth as anything, then went over to El Paso Saddlery for a custom fit tension holster to shoot PPC matches over at the Ft Bliss Rod & Gun club. That holster had seen better days but sadly got lost during one of my many Army moves over the course of 10 years of service. I'm thinking maybe another one from El Paso, maybe one of the exotic jobs in the Patton style they make.

She's a little rough around the edges but still looks really good and is my first and favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.FiredUp View Post
    Not a bad plan. If you can buy in this market though, the prices ain't too bad. I still rent myself even though I'm one of those "rich self employed guys" the government loves to tax.

So, should I post another outing in Littlestown in the next couple of weeks, or should we move the location this time? I'm all ears... or eyes at this point I guess.
    There are a lot of OC friendly places in Hanover......

(Franklin County)

Welcome to the site.

Nice 586. I have one just like it. (6in)

(York County)

Welcome to the area and thank you for your sevice to our country. I'm new to the whole OC thing to as a matter of fact last friday was the first time I got the guts to try it. All went well in hanover. Anyway I'm right up 194 between east berlin and dillsburg. I'm lucky to have enough property that I can shoot on. So if you ever want to make some holes in some paper come on up.

(Adams County)

Quote Originally Posted by Smalls View Post
    Welcome to the site.

Nice 586. I have one just like it. (6in)

Thanks for the welcome and that's a sharp looking Smith. They make such beautiful wheel guns don't they?
    Porsche, there is no substitute

(Adams County)

Quote Originally Posted by DennisPA View Post
    Welcome to the area and thank you for your sevice to our country. I'm new to the whole OC thing to as a matter of fact last friday was the first time I got the guts to try it. All went well in hanover. Anyway I'm right up 194 between east berlin and dillsburg. I'm lucky to have enough property that I can shoot on. So if you ever want to make some holes in some paper come on up.
    Thanks for the welcome! I love putting holes in paper! I'm heading over to Adams County Sport Handgunners this weekend to check out their facilities. Thinking about joining up at their club and hitting some of their shoots.
    Porsche, there is no substitute

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12