Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Talking new M&P9....18rd mag

I finally traded in some of my safe queens to get this carry gem. first break down was a breeze same as a xd.
    turns out each mag holds 18 rds not 17 as advertised. thats 18+1 made a little movie for proof as i know ill be accused of not being able to count that high......hope it works,oh yea the gun is flawless, shot a 100 rds thru her and not a single anything...shot the 18s as good as any perfect s&w.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: new M&P9....18rd mag

wheres the video?

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: new M&P9....18rd mag

Quote Originally Posted by tomgun1 View Post
    I finally traded in some of my safe queens to get this carry gem. first break down was a breeze same as a xd.
    turns out each mag holds 18 rds not 17 as advertised. thats 18+1 made a little movie for proof as i know ill be accused of not being able to count that high......hope it works,oh yea the gun is flawless, shot a 100 rds thru her and not a single anything...shot the 18s as good as any perfect s&w.
    I will trust S&W to know how many rounds their magazines will function reliably with and strongly suggest you do the same. You shot 100 rounds, probably split between the two magazines it came with, thus only using each magazine no more than three times, or one magazine no more than 6 times. The round count that is needed to determine a gun reliable for carry is a point of argument, but 100 rounds is not a solid number to go by to determine the mags are good.

Were you shooting 100 rounds of your carry ammo? Some guns will feed different JHP's differently, and overloading the mags will make this worse.
    Jeff Cooper was a huge supporter of gun games, when he was winning them at least...