Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Northumberland County)

Default Rimfre Sub Forum

I would like to see a "Rimfire" sub forum under Firearms. When I go under the Rifle subheading I have to wade through all the AR, AK, centerfire stuff to find what I'm looking for. Under a rimfire heading it would be much easier to find the info I'm looking for. I could be open to pistols and rifles. I understand that sites like www.rimfirecentral.com are out there and I belong to a couple of them, but I simply don't have the time to go bouncing to a dozen forums. Just my thoughts. Good day everybody.

(Schuylkill County)

Default Re: Rimfre Sub Forum

Problem is, you can't really grind down to a specific level, or else this site would have a couple hundred topics with numerous pathways. If there would be a "rimfire" forum, there would need to be a "centerfire" forum. In which case, it would create a "Primer" forum under the "centerfire" forum. The thing is, you can't please everyone's specific interests 100% of the time.

Ultimately, if you can't find what you are looking for wading through, or using the search function, just post a new thread. If someone gets on your case about the search function, and you used it, just ignore them.. Someone will post a reply eventually.

This is all just my opinion, and I have no say in what goes on... but it is why I don't exactly see it as plausible. It just branches out waayyyy too much.
    III%

Default Re: Rimfre Sub Forum

Its hard enough to get someone to respond in the Shotgun forum. You might be better off starting your own thread.