Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    (Northampton County)

Default Re: May NEPA Schmooze & Nosh & Shoot

Tootie, you always get noticed

I heard a number of people complain about the food. I had a hamburger and fries so I was happy

(Monroe County)

5 minutes from where I live and I couldnt make it because Im in texas til the 25th... I might be able to make the next one though. Glad to hear the get together had a good turn out though.

Quote Originally Posted by MikePrekopa View Post
    I had a lot of fun. I'm glad the rain held out so we could get a little range time in. It was nice meeting all those people I hadn't met before, and good seeing all of you I have.

When I called, I told them a group of 20-25 people. I don't know why they only put 10 or 12 seats together .
    I don't know what to say to this, but can you tell me how to delete a thread I started but I don't want it anymore? New neighbors moved in today, hope they can give me ride to Penn sometime.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by hey View Post
    I don't know what to say to this, but can you tell me how to delete a thread I started but I don't want it anymore? New neighbors moved in today, hope they can give me ride to Penn sometime.
    Don't you have a ride?
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

Smile Re: May NEPA Schmooze & Nosh & Shoot

Quote Originally Posted by jcabin View Post
    Don't you have a ride?
    I feel real beat up today. Saturday I took my daughter to twrilling lessons and some nuts have been bothering me so instead of going to the right I took the left turn, and there he was on his bike ready to trail me the few blocks ride. So I started off behind him as he pulled out with his bike and a cop car was behind me, a block up I pulled over and the cop caught up close to him, man on bike turns left I follow him he just about rides next to me, I pull my phone out and get a picture of him clear looking into my window, and before he raised his shirt in the back like he was threatening me with something. He just invaded myspace. It fxxxxd up my day and I ended up eating so much from stress, Now that I left the psychiatrist couch, sorry I can't pay you. what happened to mike? don't wanna know I'm tired of all this fxxkxxx sxxt today, hitting the pillow. on the good note learning alot how to be in control he thought he had an imaginary something in his waist, wonder what would happen if I tailed him and he pulled on me, lesson learned, planning on living. check yourself in. Hey

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by hey View Post
    I feel real beat up today. Saturday I took my daughter to twrilling lessons and some nuts have been bothering me so instead of going to the right I took the left turn, and there he was on his bike ready to trail me the few blocks ride. So I started off behind him as he pulled out with his bike and a cop car was behind me, a block up I pulled over and the cop caught up close to him, man on bike turns left I follow him he just about rides next to me, I pull my phone out and get a picture of him clear looking into my window, and before he raised his shirt in the back like he was threatening me with something. He just invaded myspace. It fxxxxd up my day and I ended up eating so much from stress, Now that I left the psychiatrist couch, sorry I can't pay you. what happened to mike? don't wanna know I'm tired of all this fxxkxxx sxxt today, hitting the pillow. on the good note learning alot how to be in control he thought he had an imaginary something in his waist, wonder what would happen if I tailed him and he pulled on me, lesson learned, planning on living. check yourself in. Hey
    Not quite sure if I understand this, but you do realize that a car trumps a bike every time.

(Monroe County)

So who else that attended this got/is sick?

I have a feeling the help gave it to me, cause no one at our table looked/acted sick. This will be my second day running temps around 100 (my norm temp runs low, 96.7), not fun, not fun at all.

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Tootie View Post
    So who else that attended this got/is sick?

I have a feeling the help gave it to me, cause no one at our table looked/acted sick. This will be my second day running temps around 100 (my norm temp runs low, 96.7), not fun, not fun at all.
    Geez you are making me glad I did not make it to this meet.
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by normanvin View Post
    Geez you are making me glad I did not make it to this meet.
    I second that; can only imagine the wrath I would receive were I to bring a bug back to a newborn.
    This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by STKR928 View Post
    I second that; can only imagine the wrath I would receive were I to bring a bug back to a newborn.
    How is that little sucker doing? Pics or it didn't happen
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011