Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Luzerne County)

Default Classic Arms Group BUY.... :mad:

Well you think Classic Arms would be happy selling $1700 worth of Ak Pistols.... but no.. wel yes as long as you avoid the female represenative for Classic when you call...In fact if you ever call Classic Arms and get a female voice that answers the phone just hang up and call back and hope for Gus.. and aparently there is only two workers that answer the phone, Gus and the mean one... here goes the story:

Called classic before I initiated the group buy and informed them of what i planned on doing.... thay said great when you are ready to order just call...

I then rounded up everyones money, deposited it into my acct.. all good

Called classic to place order... got the woman (.... She explained to me that It would be best to have each person call in individually with their payment and info or else she was going to have to send in the "multiple purchase" form to the ATF.... I was confused??

I then said even though i am actually purchasing all the Ak's they will be trasnfered individually via FFL/Cabelas in Hamburg, PAt... She said that dont matter either have everyone call in individually or I send the form !!.

My understanding of the Multiple Purchase form is "the sale or transfer of 2 or more pistols to one individual within a certain amount of time(i believe a week)" So i then called the ATF and asked my question about the multiple purchase form and the agent agreed that yes I am right...

So now Im a lil angry that this woman would tell me this and i called back classic arms... but i was very professional on the phone... When I called back I now got a man on the phone and I told him of my situation.. He said she was wrong about the multiple purchase form and to go ahead an place the order and everything would be fine... Problem solved.. or so I thought

I then quickly got all the cash took it to my bank... had them temporarly raise my transaction limit to make the purchase and ran home as quick as i could to make the purchase...

I called classic as I was pulling in to my home and the woman answered... i should have hung up and tried for Gus but I didnt know any better at this point... As soon as she heard my name she said she wasnt honoring my sale and started babbling about me being a STRAW purchaser and the multiple purchase form... I asked for as manager/owner and she said "I AMM"..She then said have a nice day and hung up on me?? BOY was I HEaTEDD!!

After about 5-10 minutes of contemplating wat to do i called back... slightly disguised my voice to get past evil lady at classic arms and asked for GUS... the only other person who aparently answers phones at classic.. thanks god i remembered his name... i then told him who I was and what just happened... He seemed very confused at this point...

i told Gus what she said about the multi purchase form and he said NOOO that is something Cabelas would handle not us.... I then gaved him the names of the ppl picking up the pistols at Cabelas and gave him the quck run-by about PICS check and stuff... that definitly seemed to calm him down.. he said they were just trying to avoid a straw purchase... I couldnt believe that I kept hearing straw purchaser but watever.... Gus took my info and completed the order and said have a nice day...

As for the woman being the owner.. i guess she wasnt or she was just very confused.. or both... LOL

Overall it went bad with classic arms and my 5 phone calls back and fourth.. one call saying "we are happy to take your business' and the other being "go F*** yourself" then back and fourth a few more times...

When we get the pistols in hand I will call them back and ask "IF and when i do this again... Is it going to be this difficult?'" I mean esp they have posted on their site "the more you buy the better deal you get"... and then when you call all u get called is a straw purchaser??

Ill let you know how this turns out but they are definitly ignorant at Classic Arms!

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Classic Arms Group BUY.... :mad:

Not suprised.. What would you expect from a company with a website that looks like it was made by a 12 year old.
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

(Lackawanna County)

What the hell???

They write the wholesale or jobber order to the FFL, verify that they have the FFL copy on file; record it in their log, deposit the cash and ship to the FFL. No different than shipping to any high-volume dealer.

The FFL records them in, does the PICS and bound book as they go out; if anybody bought more than 2, he fills out the multiple purchase report, and collects his fee from each individual. At what Cabela's charges for a mail-order transfer, that's a pretty sweet deal for them, and classic only has to ship one or two cases instead of a zillion singles...lot's less paperwork on their end,too.
    "...a REPUBLIC, if you can keep it."

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by wa3ra View Post
    What the hell???

They write the wholesale or jobber order to the FFL, verify that they have the FFL copy on file; record it in their log, deposit the cash and ship to the FFL. No different than shipping to any high-volume dealer.

The FFL records them in, does the PICS and bound book as they go out; if anybody bought more than 2, he fills out the multiple purchase report, and collects his fee from each individual. At what Cabela's charges for a mail-order transfer, that's a pretty sweet deal for them, and classic only has to ship one or two cases instead of a zillion singles...lot's less paperwork on their end,too.
    Ya, I tried to explain how the PA PICS Check and pistol transfers work here in PA and how secure the process is but the two people at Classic Arms seemed like they didnt know their ass from a hole in the wall... Let alone any actual gun laws here in the Pennsylvania...

Then they tried to tell me that Cabela's FFL was expired.... I laughed and made him check it again and again until her eventually told me he found a current FFL License for Cabelas's...

I dont think ill be dealing with them anymore.... I mean their prices are good if you can deal with their crappy attitudess