Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Mifflin County)

Default Re: Whats the propper procedure to sell a pistol or rifle to a private party in and o

Quote Originally Posted by ExFlyinguy View Post
    Not only that but he's been here since July 2016, and he's scolding a dead guy. I was tempted to channel Sam Kinison in my response

Something to the effect : HE'S DEAD. HE'S NOT GOING TO ANSWER YOU BECAUSE HE'S DEADDDDD AHHHHHH AAAAAAAHHHHHH

(Mifflin County)

Default Re: Whats the propper procedure to sell a pistol or rifle to a private party in and o

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post
    Pat, I would like to buy a vowel.
    Attachment 104143

(Mifflin County)

This place is funny today ........................... Cabin Fever maybe ?

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by 57springer View Post
    I can hear it now. You want to send them something, you want to help, send them U-Hauls. Send them U-Hauls, some luggage and send them a guy out there he goes, ‘hey, you know, we’ve been driving out here every day with your food like the last 34 years. And we were driving on here a day across the desert, and it occurred to us they wouldn’t be world hunger if you people would live where the food is! You live in a desert, understand that?! You live in a f-ing desert!! Nothing grows out of here! Nothing’s going to grow out of here!
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunowner99 View Post
    I can hear it now. You want to send them something, you want to help, send them U-Hauls. Send them U-Hauls, some luggage and send them a guy out there he goes, ‘hey, you know, we’ve been driving out here every day with your food like the last 34 years. And we were driving on here a day across the desert, and it occurred to us they wouldn’t be world hunger if you people would live where the food is! You live in a desert, understand that?! You live in a f-ing desert!! Nothing grows out of here! Nothing’s going to grow out of here!
    We have deserts here too, we just don't live in them!

Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Monroe County)

Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Somebody needs a hug!

Quote Originally Posted by flipzhd View Post
    I just wondering sir if all your chidish sarcasms are actually required in this forum? Are you the head representative of the "keyboard cowboys"? Why is it you or others can speak derogatorily towards people but expect no repercussions from these statements. Some folks may not be as "intelligent" as you are or just a newbie? Try a little tact and copy paste the appropriate answers and then sit back and enjoy .Or better yet maybe just keep ones mouth shut if you have nothing good or productive to say.
    You are no more better than anyone else. Id just bet if you were facing these guys your statements would not be so crass.

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    What an incredibly productive first post, but I'm not quite sure it's warranted in relation to what you quoted. He gave someone the correct information, without sarcasm or derision.

Of course, I don't Jaybell is going to read your screed since he passed away a couple of years ago.
    Yeh, I was going to defend Jaybell, until I realized he passed away two years ago, and his reply was 8 years old, as well as the original post. We have to establish an IQ test to join PAFOA forum. Question 1. What is another word for hat and has three letters and starts with C and ends with P?

Quote Originally Posted by flipzhd View Post
    I just wondering sir if all your chidish sarcasms are actually required in this forum? Are you the head representative of the "keyboard cowboys"? Why is it you or others can speak derogatorily towards people but expect no repercussions from these statements. Some folks may not be as "intelligent" as you are or just a newbie? Try a little tact and copy paste the appropriate answers and then sit back and enjoy .Or better yet maybe just keep ones mouth shut if you have nothing good or productive to say.
    You are no more better than anyone else. Id just bet if you were facing these guys your statements would not be so crass.
    Please step away form the Tide Pods.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123