Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Northampton County)

Default Whats the propper procedure to sell a pistol or rifle to a private party in and outPA

Whats the propper and legal way to sell a pistol and or a rifle in Pa? I was told that there is no backround check for a rifle. How does this work? I want to cover myself legally...

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Whats the propper procedure to sell a pistol or rifle to a private party in and o

"Oderint Dum Metuant" - BMFH

"Tact is for people not witty enough to use sarcasm"

Note: any whingeing crazy that hits my PM inbox will be deleted without reply

Default Re: Whats the propper procedure to sell a pistol or rifle to a private party in and o

I just wondering sir if all your chidish sarcasms are actually required in this forum? Are you the head representative of the "keyboard cowboys"? Why is it you or others can speak derogatorily towards people but expect no repercussions from these statements. Some folks may not be as "intelligent" as you are or just a newbie? Try a little tact and copy paste the appropriate answers and then sit back and enjoy .Or better yet maybe just keep ones mouth shut if you have nothing good or productive to say.
    You are no more better than anyone else. Id just bet if you were facing these guys your statements would not be so crass.

(Wyoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by flipzhd View Post
    I just wondering sir if all your chidish sarcasms are actually required in this forum? Are you the head representative of the "keyboard cowboys"? Why is it you or others can speak derogatorily towards people but expect no repercussions from these statements. Some folks may not be as "intelligent" as you are or just a newbie? Try a little tact and copy paste the appropriate answers and then sit back and enjoy .Or better yet maybe just keep ones mouth shut if you have nothing good or productive to say.
    You are no more better than anyone else. Id just bet if you were facing these guys your statements would not be so crass.
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

(Tioga County)

Could this be the first troll of the new year? His first post is to criticize a reply to a thread that is nearly 8 years old.
    MikeP

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaState View Post
    Whats the propper and legal way to sell a pistol and or a rifle in Pa? I was told that there is no backround check for a rifle. How does this work? I want to cover myself legally...
    If it is going out of state FFL all the way.

In state, no background check with a rifle. To cover yourself, have them sign a sale receipt with useful information (serial number license number etc). Both have to be pa residents.

Pistol ffl.

What are you selling? Or are you buying?

-Zach

(Bucks County)

I cant wait to see jaybells response.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by flipzhd View Post
    What an incredibly productive first post, but I'm not quite sure it's warranted in relation to what you quoted. He gave someone the correct information, without sarcasm or derision.

Of course, I don't Jaybell is going to read your screed since he passed away a couple of years ago.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    I cant wait to see jaybells response.
    With the hammer of the gods I suppose.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast