Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default 2A March in D.C. Today

I attended the 2nd Amendment March in D.C. today. If I could ever figure out how to load pictures, I would load some. Freaking awesome pics!!!

Awesome speakers today, GOA President, Pink Pistol's Founder, 2A March founder, the lady from Tx who parents were gunned down in a Resturaunt, a lady whose husband was killed by her stalker and has yet to come to trial, and the black guy who runs the website...black man with a gun. Edit: Mr. Heller of Heller v D.C. also spoke...pretty down to earth guy. All awesome speakers and spoke some real, hard truths today.

My only comment was the lack of participation. Less than 1,000 showed up but reps from dang near every state.

CL

ps...is someone wants to walk me through real slow on how to load photo's, I would welcome that!
    Last edited by customloaded; April 20th, 2010 at 05:50 PM.

Default Re: 2A March in D.C. Today

Quote Originally Posted by customloaded View Post
    I attended the 2nd Amendment March in D.C. today. If I could ever figure out how to load pictures, I would load some. Freaking awesome pics!!!

Awesome speakers today, GOA President, Pink Ladies, 2A March founder, the lady from Tx who parents were gunned down in a Resturaunt, a lady whose husband was killed by her stalker and has yet to come to trial, and the black guy who runs the website...black man with a gun. Edit: Mr. Heller of Heller v D.C. also spoke...pretty down to earth guy. All awesome speakers and spoke some real, hard truths today.

My only comment was the lack of participation. Less than 1,000 showed up but reps from dang near every state.

CL
    Thanks for being there!

I forgot this was happening today, although I couldn't have gone to DC anyway. Less than 1,000 attending? That's awful. I guess gun rights folks really are a "fringe" group. What if we added something to attract more participants... how about "gun rights and free health care for all, now!"