Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default Breaking my silence for a good reason: our world may just end in 2012 (UN Ban/Grab)

Hillary has agreed to the UN's time schedule for a summit of sorts to discuss small arms. It's quite likely that the rest of the world will demand that we disarm ourselves and that our government might just acquiesce.

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/interview.shtml

I wouldn't put my money on a zombie infestation any time soon ...

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Breaking my silence for a good reason: our world may just end in 2012 (UN Ban/Gra

It's funny, i kinda think our world is only going to get better in 2012. 2010 will pave the way for 2012 and we will be rid of this "administration" that has infested Washington.

I don't really care what the UN says or thinks. We're still America and this stuff will never fly. Even if someone from the US were to sign some UN treaty, they'd still have to get it through our "system". It's never going to happen.

It honestly would be an all out war against Americans if they tried to confiscate our guns. I don't think anyone is that stupid.

But it's always good to see what "they" are up to.

Oh, and welcome back.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Breaking my silence for a good reason: our world may just end in 2012 (UN Ban/Gra

I'm glad you broke your silence. We missed ya around here.

Just to keep it on topic---
    Let 'em try to disarm America.

Zombie Response Team SECTOR 4 Ground assault unit
    "Nothing defuses people like crazy." ~ Lycanthrope

Quote Originally Posted by Guns4Fun View Post
    It's funny, i kinda think our world is only going to get better in 2012. 2010 will pave the way for 2012 and we will be rid of this "administration" that has infested Washington.

I don't really care what the UN says or thinks. We're still America and this stuff will never fly. Even if someone from the US were to sign some UN treaty, they'd still have to get it through our "system". It's never going to happen.

It honestly would be an all out war against Americans if they tried to confiscate our guns. I don't think anyone is that stupid.

But it's always good to see what "they" are up to.
    ^^^^^^^^^THIS!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^

(Bucks County)

Didn't the Obama administration decide to over turn a piece of legislation by GWB to allow for the disarmament of small arms or regulate the arms companies in world business?

Or did the OBAMA ADMIN. just decide to enter into discussion with UN and think about disarming the US of small arms?

http://www.lewrockwell.com/spl2/un-gun-ban.html

So you do not see this as a problem?

It is much tougher to repeal something in place than get it enacted.

I guess if they can't get them one way they try another

(Susquehanna County)

Hillary and Obama can agree or sign any f'ing treaty they want to. It must still be appoved by a 2/3 vote of the Senate.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    Hillary and Obama can agree or sign any f'ing treaty they want to. It must still be appoved by a 2/3 vote of the Senate.
    That's a matter of negotiation. And actually reading the treaty. Shit, in this day and age, they can probably find a way to do it with a simple majority.

If legislators are not at the table, they are on the menu. It's mob rule. Throw them a bone to say they made it slightly less hostile and they'll vote for it.

(Clinton County)

hmmm I have an old set of pots that I'm going to paint blue, and use for targets

Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    And even if they do get 2/3's they will have little luck enacting it, atleast where I'm at.

(Jefferson County)

Jesus Christ.. Not this shit again..

No treaty made after June 21, 1788 can supersede the Constitution, and since our right to Keep and Bear is constitutionally protected - that treaty means jackshit, except to possibly stop importing/exporting which could possibly be halted.

Your guns cannot be confiscated because of this treaty.

If the UN comes for your guns, those blue helmets make great targets.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast