Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    (Dauphin County)

Default Re: Breaking my silence for a good reason: our world may just end in 2012 (UN Ban/Gra

Quote Originally Posted by BanginBonnie2 View Post
    Just for Sh*ts + Giggles .... had you ever given any thought to that " patchwork of schools set 1000 feet part " notion ?
    Well, I truly fear it in the same way I do the abuse of attaching 'interstate commerce' to every statute in order to give it a supposed federal jurisdiction (I humorously found this related to herpes, somewhere).

The fact is that making the law first and then applying it to schools built after, notwithstanding any other of the several clear reasons to see the provision deleted, could form an attainder and eventually simply delete the right. I don't know how this couldn't be foreseen. Each creation of a school fixes one's rights differently than its absence before, which does make me wonder if there's a way to enjoin against its construction.

http://gunlaws.com/images/GFSZ%20Maricopa%20County.jpg

Default Re: Breaking my silence for a good reason: our world may just end in 2012 (UN Ban/Gra

Quote Originally Posted by MDJschool View Post
    Well, I truly fear it in the same way I do the abuse of attaching 'interstate commerce' to every statute in order to give it a supposed federal jurisdiction (I humorously found this related to herpes, somewhere).

The fact is that making the law first and then applying it to schools built after, notwithstanding any other of the several clear reasons to see the provision deleted, could form an attainder and eventually simply delete the right. I don't know how this couldn't be foreseen. Each creation of a school fixes one's rights differently than its absence before, which does make me wonder if there's a way to enjoin against its construction.

http://gunlaws.com/images/GFSZ%20Maricopa%20County.jpg

Wow .... that ' Dot Map ' would get your money's worth out of your GPS !

I often wondered if the ' you can't build there ' approach couldn't be used against them in two approaches ( for the record, the second is not a condoning of the crime )

Number 1, as I mentioned would be their very own Law biting them in the
    butt if a gun owner lived within the " 1,000 " proximity, precluding them from constructing.

Number 2 would involve the Sex Crimes people ...... ' You can't build there, your Law says a Sex Crimes Record makes it Illegal to live within ( insert distance ) so you'll need to find a piece of real estate in another neighborhood '

My third bit of lunacy would be .... ' I'm sorry, you're going to have to shut that school down, there's people exercising their Constitutional Rights nearby, and Education isn't a Constitutional Right '

.... like I said, my own little bit of lunacy
    " For the left, Freedom IS a Fringe Idea "

Guys Let me present to you the awesomness that is Black Powder AK. It's not mine and I take no credit for it. But it is quite impressive. This video ends all shtf arguements.

http://www.surplusrifleforum.com/vie...p?f=40&t=79976

Holy Shit! I'm so glad I invested heavily in Tinfoil to make hats. There is no way they are going to read my mind! I really hope this end of the world thing pans out this time and isn't just another false alarm like Y2K. That would mean I only have two more years left working at my shitty job, Thank God.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567