Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Northampton County)

Default Any ATV riders??

Any of you ride an ATV?? It seems that many ATV people also like guns & vice versa. A group ride / shoot would be cool. Freeland perhaps??

Anyone from the slate belt?? How about the Scranton area??

Default Re: Any ATV riders??

scranton? heck no but boy did I used to party up there , geeze them folks like their booze , think the one bar was called whistles , they had alot of t.v sets , anyhow I ride but not up there

I used to ride a bit. Haven't lately. My LT250R is torn down, and I sort of lost the desire to work on it. Used to just toy around in the yard on a Honda atc 200s, but with gas prices the way they are, it has been sitting too.

(Allegheny County)

I sold my long travel 450r not too long ago, looking to get a new canam 450.

ONE HUGE PROBLEM: Where we always went riding (and hunting, my family is from there), up in Carbon County, they are no longer allowing it. My brother and his friend were up the other week and the park guy told them to go home, also said that they have been taking bikes from people who aren't cooperating+big fines.

So now there are no free places to ride under 2 hours from me. The next closest place is Shamokin, almost 3 hours away (carbon count is about 1 to 1.5 hours).

riding places are down ,they put in that new rock run not real far from me , but damn if youll ever catch me there

I ride all the time. I have two quads. I would love to get a ride together but I dont think your anywhere near me!