Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Washington County)

Default Anti-Hunter Challenges Hunters To Debate

The anti hunter known as Anthony Marr challenges hunters to a debate on any radio station in any city of our choice.

He is most known for creating new ecological "principles".
    The most known is "Compensatory Rebound Effect".
    He says it's a proven PRINCIPLE but is really just a theory that has been refuted by biologists and ecologists many times.

Here is a video that he has posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CALNzwAsjqY

This guy needs to be shown why he is wrong! Him and the anti hunters think that hunters are uneducated people. The truth is that hunters come from all walks of life and backgrounds.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Anti-Hunter Challenges Hunters To Debate

It's freakin' tiring trying to keep up with all of these kooks and their different "causes".

(Chester County)

why do i have the feeling when i click the link, it will take me to a video showing the smartest inbred from WV....just that feeling i get when i hear anti's open there mouth.
    Lifes hard, its even harder when your stupid - John Wayne.

Hokkmike Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mmcallister View Post
    why do i have the feeling when i click the link, it will take me to a video showing the smartest inbred from WV....just that feeling i get when i hear anti's open there mouth.
    The good people from WV are on OUR side, thank you.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hokkmike View Post
    The good people from WV are on OUR side, thank you.
    you are right...as soon as i pushed that button i thought i would catch flak, i should have said NJ instead..no offense to our friends across the river on here though.
    Lifes hard, its even harder when your stupid - John Wayne.

(Bucks County)

He doesn't deserve the attention.

He is what we call an FM.

(Washington County)

I just saw on one thing that he wanted to challenge Uncle Ted to a debate. To be honest, he has WAY better things to do than argue with a mentally disturbed guy who is close minded. I don't understand why these people try to make a point using emotion. They are just like anti-gunners. They have ZERO logic. The one guy that has a youtube channel is actually quite intelligent, but he wore a sleeveless shirt to mock the "hunters are hillbillies" stereotype in one of his videos. Wouldn't you know that they used that image to help their case. They don't show the business men who run law firms and global corporations that like to hunt. Just look at Tred Barta! He is an extremely successful individual and spends as much time as he can hunting. My hat goes off to Tred Barta for staying positive and not giving up after such serious health problems!

(Chester County)

Right off the bat I could tell this clown is another biased anti. His video goes right into the hillbillie hunter stereotypes with the Larry the Cable Guy look alike and the Jed Clampett duo in the background. So right there that tells me this moron is just another mindless idiot. I will say I hope Ted Nugent does debate that douchebag. He will bury this clod in a New York Second.

I really wish the anti world would pull itself out of the intelligence La Brea Tar pits and embrace the fact that A. hunters are not all toothless hicks with the brain power of a lit match, and B. realize that as was said already, hunters come from all walks of life, and from all education levels, from the north, south, east and west.

Then again our own ranks aren't doing all they can to promote a general concensus and demographic of this nation's hunting population. When will we ever see a television hunting program host who doesn't sport an almost unintelligible southern twang?! Maybe we can get somebody from North of the Mason Dixon line for a change. Then again most southernors are predjudiced to the point that only the good ole boys are hunters and us Yankess are just a bunch of latte sipping city slickers. Unless we can come together as a group, these kinds of anti zealots will always crawl from the cracks.
    Last edited by Poonie; April 15th, 2010 at 12:32 PM.

(Clinton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Poonie View Post
    bunch of latte sipping city slickers. Unless we can come together as a group, these kinds of anti zealots will always crawl from the cracks.
    I'm from the sticks. I wish those latte sipping city slickers would stay out of our woods. Damn rich people.

We do have to come together. Not just hunters but all gun owners.
    I saw Ted Nugent acouple months ago in Altoona. He would destroy this guy in a debate.
    The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveyC View Post
    Him and the anti hunters think that hunters are uneducated people.
    Petard to Enterprise, one to hoist.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast