Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default anyone in or near bucks county?

that is into reloading and willing to show me and a buddy a few things. Before i buy any equipment i want to see a full setup and truly understand what I need etc.

I have read a lot on the subject, been searching for equipment, but have never actually seen it done.

My friend and I are thinking about going in on the equipment etc together to help reduce the costs since we both shoot most of the same calibers. 223 rem rifle, 45 acp, 9 mm.

Default Re: anyone in or near bucks county?

Quote Originally Posted by 18902man View Post
    that is into reloading and willing to show me and a buddy a few things. Before i buy any equipment i want to see a full setup and truly understand what I need etc.

I have read a lot on the subject, been searching for equipment, but have never actually seen it done.

My friend and I are thinking about going in on the equipment etc together to help reduce the costs since we both shoot most of the same calibers. 223 rem rifle, 45 acp, 9 mm.
    Not near you Niagara Falls buy or at least check out Dillion RL550 prog press will do rifle and pistol and comes with how to vidieo good luck and have fun

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by 18902man View Post

There was a thread started several months ago by Flash that let people who were willing to help others get started with reloading post that they were willing to do so. There is at least one member that posted in that thread from Bucks County. Good luck:

http://forum.pafoa.org/general-2/759...your-wing.html
    loose≠lose; you're=you are; 'your' shows possession.

(Bucks County)

I'm Quakertown and I would be willing to show you my set up. PM me

(Pike County)

I know few folks, who are NRA certified reloading instructors. I can PM you their info, if you wish, but I suspect they'll charge (pun intended )

(Delaware County)

Thumbs up Youtube

Not for nothin', but you can get a pretty good feel for what you will need, how it is set up, and what it looks like using it by goint to Youtube and punching up stuff like "handloading ammo" or enter "Dillon reloading press", or "Hornady Lock N Load"... Stuff like that , then follow all the links off of each video.

Nothing would beat seeing it done first hand at somebody's set up, but the vids will fill a void 'till you can get hooked up.

Good luck!

(Bucks County)

was on youtube. I do feel without the details I understand the process but really want to see in person and learn