Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Berks County)

Default Monthly "tactical shoot" 3 gun match

We'll be doing something different this year - allowing you to choose which guns you want to run, and having separate divisions accordingly. You can choose to shoot:

1. Handgun only
    2. Handgun and rifle
    3. Handgun and shotgun
    4. Handgun, rifle, and shotgun (3 gun)

Keep in mind, if you choose to shoot handgun only that will mean having to engage targets out to 50 yards with your handgun. I'd recommend shooting 3 gun if you have the guns, because well, it's fun!!!

Handguns: No optics, ports, or compensators. 9mm and larger only. No race holsters (CR Speed, Ghost, etc)

Rifles: Magazine fed, semi automatic. ARs are most common, but anything that fits the description is good to go. Optics, etc are perfectly fine.

Shotguns: No optics. Pretty much anything else goes. Semi auto, pump, whatever you have.

Registration should be up and running at 8:00AM until 9:30AM. Safety meeting at 9:45AM, shooting starts at 10:00AM. Setup and tear down help is always appreciated.

(Berks County)

Default Re: Monthly "tactical shoot" 3 gun match

Scores up. We hope everyone had a great time.

http://www.encksgunbarn.com/TacticalScores.htm

(Perry County)

Looks like this match is still on for the 15th? Very fun match with a nice group of shooters. This would be an excellent match for anyone new to 3-gun.

(Berks County)

Yep, this Saturday is a go.

(Berks County)

I had an awesome time at this shoot!! It was my very first one & everyone made me feel at home. If there's anyone even considering this type of shoot.....do it!! I was bummed I had to leave before the last stage, but I'll be at the next one for sure. FWIW, I was shooting a Saiga AK with open sights for the rifle portion. I thought that I might be at a disadvantage going up against all of the AR's with red dots and scopes, but I ended up doing very well.

June can't come soon enough!! Thanks to everyone responsible for setting this shoot up. I can only imagine the amount of work it takes to do something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by QUADZILLA View Post
    I had an awesome time at this shoot!! It was my very first one & everyone made me feel at home. If there's anyone even considering this type of shoot.....do it!! I was bummed I had to leave before the last stage, but I'll be at the next one for sure. FWIW, I was shooting a Saiga AK with open sights for the rifle portion. I thought that I might be at a disadvantage going up against all of the AR's with red dots and scopes, but I ended up doing very well.

June can't come soon enough!! Thanks to everyone responsible for setting this shoot up. I can only imagine the amount of work it takes to do something like this.
    Good to hear, My work sucks and i get off at 5am. I am just going to have to suck it up next month....
    Tantric Shooting Team