Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Gundealer Online Lancaster

Don't be fooled by the name, these guys have a nice little brick and mortar store.I discovered them by accident thru an online search.I would say the average age of the owners is about 30 and they are pretty knowledgeable.They seem to specialize more in military stuff rather than hunting, I have traded 2 weapons with them and received very fair treatment,however they don't keep a huge selection of guns or accessories but I usually find something I want. They are on Rohrerstown Rd. right across from Dutch Gold Honey.They keep a pretty low profile,I drove by there for years and never knew they were there. http://www.gundealeronline.com/aboutus.asp

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Gundealer Online Lancaster

I can't possibly say enough good things about this shop. I love going there but there just isn't enough money to spend. Great atmosphere, fun, friendly, knowledgeable, and very tactical (which is their specialty). granted, they are a small shop and therefore have a small selection, but the real bread and butter is their website selection. I also find their prices to trump a lot, if not all, of the local competitors. Definately worth a visit even if not to purchase anything.

P.S. - Anyone planning to make a trip should contact me so I can either go with you or send you a personal reccomendation card.

(Berks County)

I have the reccomendation cards as well. I have probably purchased 6-8 firearms from them and had them ship 5-6 in the past 6 months. If they don't have it in store they will special order it for you.

Real nice guys. I work less then a mile away so I spend a lot of lunch breaks in there.

Quote Originally Posted by kosmicapple78 View Post
    I can't possibly say enough good things about this shop. I love going there but there just isn't enough money to spend. Great atmosphere, fun, friendly, knowledgeable, and very tactical (which is their specialty). granted, they are a small shop and therefore have a small selection, but the real bread and butter is their website selection. I also find their prices to trump a lot, if not all, of the local competitors. Definately worth a visit even if not to purchase anything.

P.S. - Anyone planning to make a trip should contact me so I can either go with you or send you a personal reccomendation card.
    I know what you mean about money to spend. I usually see at least 4 guns I want to buy! Keystoneman how much is it to transfer?

(Berks County)

20 and change if my memory serves me right.

(Lancaster County)

Another very happy customer with Gundealer in Lancaster!

My husband heard about this shop through this forum. We had no idea this place even existed and it's in our backyard. THANK YOU for the tip!!

My husband price-shopped online, as we already knew what gun we wanted. Not only are they local to us, but they had the best price anywhere (cha-ching).

The guys at the counter were very helpful, knowledgeable, and really nice. They even told me about an additional $50/2 mag rebate that I had no idea existed (did I mention, cha-ching?).

My hats off to you guys at Gundealer! Thank You!

(Lebanon County)

I recently learned of this shop, thanks to my wife. I don't think I'll go anywhere else. Great shop, great service and great prices. I currently have the smith they use working on my first Krinkov. If he is as good as the rest of shop I'll be a happy guy. Big thumbs up for these guys.