My .380 Seecamp got evicted from it's primary residence in my right front pocket & has become a safe queen lately.

In Jan I finished testing a recently purchased Rohrbaugh R9. Finally was able fire 1000 rounds through the little pup and 5 recoil springs changes (factory says change the recoil spring every 200 rounds) later,I deemed it reliable enough for carry in the spot of honor [right front pocket].

The fit & finish on the Rohrbaugh is second to none and in the same class as the Seecamp. Reliability has been fantastic I fired 1,000 round of mixed 9MM's from Blazers, Winchester White Box, American Eagle, Federal Hydra Shocks, Corbons, Silvertips, Golden Sabers, & Speer Gold Dots without a malfunction of any kind.

It took 20 range sessions to fire the 1,000 rounds through the little "beastie". For a 9MM this light & "tiny" the pup has as a kick like a mule. I would only shoot 50 rounds per session. The pup is meant to shot a little & carried a Lot. If a want to shoot up a lot of 9MMs my German made P226 gets the call, because there is no recoil to deal with.

I miss the Seecamp as I had a Seecamp in my right front pocket for more years than I want to remember. I was the first kid on my block to own .25acp, .32acp, & .380 Seecamp.

I am thinking now that summer is coming and we'll be spending time in Texas, OK, Florida, N.C. & Tenn. that it may be too much of pain to carry my Delta Elite as a primary so I thinking about ordering a left hand in the pocket holster for the Seecamp, making the Rohrbaugh the primary & the Seecamp the BUG.

oracle