Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Butler County)

Default Duke's Sport Shop

Just visited my local shop yesteday & found out they are having thier anniversary sale this weekend the 16th through the 18th. Nice place to deal with.

(Lawrence County)

Default Re: Duke's Sport Shop

Duke's isn't a good place anymore... Their prices are so marked up it is down right irrational... Wanted to trade in my GP100 there that I paid over $500 from them a year ago, they wanted to offer me $300... Then, the gun I wanted to trade for, they wanted $100 more than anyone else and they would have to order it. So not only did they wanna make a big profit on my gun, they had to make a profit on the gun I wanted... No thanks, the government steals my money enough, I shouldn't have to seek out a place to rob me...

-Chaz
    I like guns... And boobs...

(Lawrence County)

Ya dukes are decent people,know thier stuff but they are high dollar, I frequent another shop here, great guy even better prices.
    I't ain't braggin if you can do it !

(Lawrence County)

I've had pretty good experiences at Duke's. They let me browse without pressuring me into anything while looking for a handgun, let me test fire one, and had no issues letting me get a feel for a few. Wes was more than happy to answer the dozens of questions I had and made transferring and shipping a gun a breeze.

I don't have too many comparisons for prices, but the guns I looked at were reasonable. I saw some Springfield 1911s on par for what you'd find online after shipping, M&Ps were the same as well. When I went to purchase a speed loader for my revolver they ordered it for me since it was out of stock and gave it to me for half the sticker price since they felt that was far too high for what I was getting. For all the help they've given me and friendly service I'd have no issue returning there.

Thumbs up Re: Duke's Sport Shop

I was just at Duke’s today and picked up a new Glock 17 – in and out in less than 25 minutes…excellent customer service...had a good experience there and will definitely go back…