Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: insite firearms

(Northampton County)

Default Re: insite firearms

Quote Originally Posted by Insite Owner View Post
    Thanks for posting the question! I have a copy made so that we can deter straw purchasers. It is strictly for identification purposes and contains no more information than you already provided on the federal or state form other than your photo. We have assisted in over 5 successful straw purchase prosecutions and the picture was extremely helpul. There is no law against making a copy of a drivers license. Banks, doctors offices, etc. do it all the time. We don't give/sell information to any one other than law enforcement. Law enforcement agencies can request this info from us at any time and we comply. Thanks again, Luke
    Are you working with Bloomberg's people?

Which law enforcement agencies are you sharing the info with? Please list all the ones you have ever shared info with, so people can have confidence in your comforting statement.

(Montgomery County)

ATF, Pa State Police, Pa State Attorney Generals office, West Norriton PD are the agencies that we have provided information to for prosecution of straw purchases and falsifying information on state and federal forms as well as mental patients attempting to purchase. We are required by the rules of our license to provide information to these agencies for prosecutions. We don't have LE agencies just dropping by to look through our books. It doesn't work that way. I have 25 years of LE experience. I know better and so does my attorney.
    As far as the couple of mentions about my employees and their perceived attitudes...please clarify the statement "the last time I was in there" when you want to complain. You could've been in over a year ago and there have been personnel changes since then. Secondly...why complain here anonymously when you could bring this to my atention for correction at the time that it occurs. No need to wait. I pride my store and my employees and I know that many others feel the same way. Thanks for bringing your concerns to light.

(Montgomery County)

I bought my first 10/22 from Luke about 2 years ago. At that time, I didn't know much about firearms and his people were more than willing to help me. They didn't have the 10/22 in stock but called me promptly when it did arrive and they also installed my Tapco kit for free. Haven't had a bad experience there yet. Their prices are not always competitive but their customer service has always been good.

(Philadelphia County)

I was just in there on Friday.
    It's not the closest gunshop to me but it's one I like to frequent. Never got a bit of attitude from anyone and always found the staff helpful and friendly. I like to look at the used guns when I need a fix. Snagged a pristine Sig 225 some months back.

They have coupons on their website that you can print out and save some bucks.

(Montgomery County)

I was thinking of stopping by. It is like 15 mins from my house. How's the used pistol selections?

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Insite Owner View Post
    ATF, Pa State Police, Pa State Attorney Generals office, West Norriton PD are the agencies that we ... Thanks for bringing your concerns to light.
    You registered just to defend yourself on this topic? Mega-Props.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by rsftw View Post
    I was thinking of stopping by. It is like 15 mins from my house. How's the used pistol selections?

They had a decent selection of used guns when I was there last week, depends on what you're looking for. Prices are good; you can go to their website and print out a coupon for $25 off any firearm $250 or more. It's good for used guns too.

(Allegheny County)

Mr. Insite Owner,

I don't know you; I have never been to your store, heck I don't really even know where it is. But based on your above post, I wish that I did.

If I am ever in your neck of the woods, I will definitely try to stop by.

Take care and welcome to the forum.

Otto
    Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Orive 8 View Post
    Mr. Insite Owner,

I don't know you; I have never been to your store, heck I don't really even know where it is. But based on your above post, I wish that I did.

If I am ever in your neck of the woods, I will definitely try to stop by.

Take care and welcome to the forum.

Otto
    If you're in the area, Insite is definitely worth a visit. Being the closest dealer to me, I'm in there fairly often. Staff, selection and store are outstanding.

(Berks County)

I've been there more times than I care to think about, definitely one of the dealers that I am most likely to deal with and I am definitely NOT local to the shop. The service that I have received in the past as well as the price and selection ensure that I will continue to return again and again.
    Bill USAF 1976 - 1986, NRA Endowment, USCCA

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast