Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Fall Fest

(Chester County)

Default Fall Fest

Ok if this is the wrong spot please move it.We are going to FALL FEST at "Longs Park" in Lancaster in a couple of weeks;Anyone been there and is it a legal to carry park?Also do the check for weapons?

(Jefferson County)

Default Re: Fall Fest

Public park? if so, you're legal.. If a private park, well rules against carry can apply.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by craigc View Post
    Ok if this is the wrong spot please move it.We are going to FALL FEST at "Longs Park" in Lancaster in a couple of weeks;Anyone been there and is it a legal to carry park?Also do the check for weapons?
    Well, all I can tell you is I've been there...more then once. It's free, so I reckon it's a public park. Never been checked...wouldn't really be any way to do that since you have several parking lots to choose from and it's all open.

I've always carried concealed. Since Lancaster doesn't seem too wacky about OC, you could probably do that too (I never have though).

Now, it's been a year or so since I've been to Long's Park, so I hope this info is still valid but I cannot guarantee it.

(Chester County)

Thanks for the info Roy;this will be my first time there;a couple years ago Craig Morgan (jumped into Panama with the 04) attended one of our parties in Tenesse and hopefully I'll get the chance to hook up and invite him back to it again this year