Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: Motorcycle OC stop cought on Dash cam.

The biggest problem seemed to be the inability of the police to comprehend "Open Carry." For that, I prescribe the following:

Join the groups protecting your rights from the fools trying to take them from you!

In video 2 of 4, at about 8:50: "...he apparently doesn't want to follow the CCW law..."

There is so much fail in that statement, I don't even know where to begin.
    Looking to start homebrewing? Read my primers here and here

(Clinton County)

What a bunch of arrogant egotistical dickbags. Fire all of them.

(Berks County)

Why do the police think that criminals are going to learn about Open Carry and start OCing everywhere, and then "the police won't be able to do anything about it." ?

Uhh... it's not going to happen.

EDIT: In case others are wondering, their are two versions of part 4 and part 2 - with different audio/angles

Quote Originally Posted by 30Glock View Post
    He is defeated, And then he says he hates these fucking laws, The same laws he is sworn to uphold, FU&*ing Joke.
    "These fucking laws are fucked up."
    Last edited by anonymouse; April 12th, 2010 at 12:18 PM.

Love the fact the only thing they could do is give him a ticket for not having a valid insurance card on him...there needs to be a part five, it sounded as if the cop was giving him the warning "if I see you around here again" and it stops...

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by thefirstndsecond View Post
    How does his dash cam video make it to youtube?
    I was wondering the same thing.

Amazing how that guy kept his cool, let the ignorant cop learn for himself that KimberGuy was doing nothing wrong.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by thefirstndsecond View Post
    How does his dash cam video make it to youtube?

This is very interesting. It is a shame things are not easier and law abiding citizens once again become the victims of ill informed or ill educated police officers.

I am a fan of police, but this is disturbing. They are fishing with him.

As far as some people not feeling comfortable about OC, there really should be a ad campaign to inform the public or at least gun owners.

Like I said this is interesting.
    FOIA Request

This is how my encounter went. I can't believe we have to sit there and listen to their inaccuracy-laden lecture. Now, I always hear that we should be polite to the police, but why? When they're screaming "concealed means concealed" at you, is there any real reason for not telling them that they're so full of shit it's coming out of their ears, and where they can stick their lecture? I don't see why the LEOs are entitled to a quite literally captive audience for a lecture on gun law according to Deputy Fife.

/rage.

Edit: I guess they could charge you with something they know will not stick, but wouldn't that be misconduct? Ugh, it's disgusting.
    Last edited by BerettaRogue; April 13th, 2010 at 04:56 PM.
    While the wicked stand confounded, call me with Thy saints surrounded.

Quote Originally Posted by BerettaRogue View Post
    is there any real reason for not telling them that they're so full of shit it's coming out of their ears, and where they can stick their lecture?

Edit: I guess they could charge you with something they know will not stick, but wouldn't that be misconduct? Ugh, it's disgusting.
    You don't want to get the shit beat out of you? You don't want to be cited for breaking a section of the vehicle code, which you did since it is impossible to fully comply with? You don't want to give them cause to do anything else? You don't want to prolong the bullshit encounter?

What the guy should have done was do what his buddy told him and shut up. You'll notice he repeatedly tells his friend to stop talking and the cops don't like that at all, so they stop engaging the carrier and send the other guy away. As soon as he's gone, they go back to interrogating the carrier. He should have politely told them he didn't want to discuss/debate the point and then shut up.

Sure it would be misconduct for them to file false or baseless charges. How likely do you think the police would be to suffer any negative consequences from doing so?

(Northampton County)

It appears the first officer is still working on his Hooked on Phonics while he was reading about the OC part of the card.

What does the officer say at 7:47 in the first part? Right after he coughs. Only work I can make out is 'fucker'.

The cops in the town I grew up in are a lot like this but the stop wouldn't have lasted as long. They tend to slap cuffs on you in a hurry there and write you up for whatever they damn well please. What's worse is the judges out there are as arrogant and corrupt as the cops and they uphold the charges.

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast