Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lancaster County)

Default Beretta 9000s holster ????

Just picked up a Beretta 9000s from another member here. Shot 100 rounds through it today and love the way it shoots. Now im looking for a good quality leather IWB holster for it. I would like to keep the price under $75 if possible. I loved my Kholster but Jimmy doesnt make one for the 9000s. Not a fan of Crossbreed because of my own reasons. Anyone have any suggestions?
    No longer posting

(Berks County)

Default Re: Beretta 9000s holster ????

Quote Originally Posted by riverpirate View Post
    Just picked up a Beretta 9000s from another member here. Shot 100 rounds through it today and love the way it shoots. Now im looking for a good quality leather IWB holster for it. I would like to keep the price under $75 if possible. I loved my Kholster but Jimmy doesnt make one for the 9000s. Not a fan of Crossbreed because of my own reasons. Anyone have any suggestions?
    I'm going to say for "off the rack", it would be hard to beat a Bianchi. I'm not sure what size it would be, but don't let the "made for ***" scare you away. I've cross referenced many Bianchi holsters for weapons they weren't "designed" for....namely the Steyr M40 & CZ RAMI. I would suggest trying out Bianchi's "trigger lock" holsters before you set your sight on an IWB holster. They are MUCH more comfortable.

Go up to Cabelas & pick out what size may "look" right (get a couple different ones) and then go to the gun counter......wait your turn & then ask to see the 9000 & try fitting them there right at the counter. No need to even take your own gun in. I've done this multiple times & they have been very helpful!

Good luck!!

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Beretta 9000s holster ????

I went up to Tropps today and picked up a Galco Summer Comfort in black for it.
    http://www.usgalco.com/HolsterPT3.as...31&CatalogID=7
    I got the one that said it fit a Glock 26 and it fit perfect. Has forward cant with a nice high ride to it. Paid $20 less then the website listed price as well. I actually think it was the best "deal" ive ever got at Tropps.
    No longer posting