Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default UTAH CFP COURSE IN TREVOSE, PA (BUCKS COUNTY) JUNE 12th, 2010

UTAH CFP COURSE IN TREVOSE, PA (BUCKS COUNTY) JUNE 12th, 2010

UTAH CFP CLASS - (CARRY in 33 states with RESIDENT PA LTCF also . . . UTAH CFP only 28 states including PA legally!!!) (Reciprocity agreements change frequently so please confirm before traveling)

Course Date: June 12th, 2010
    Course start time (11:00 registration - class at 12:00)
    Course Location: 451 Veit Road, Huntington Valley, PA 19006.

Mail payments to P.O. Box 588, Trevose, PA 19053. Check or Money Order. Cash only at the door. Please do not mail cash!

What is included: Utah CFP class, fingerprints, notary , passport photos, copy of your state issued Drivers License or State ID for packet to Utah BCI, (you do not need a Utah DL) and a preaddressed envelope to the UTAH BCI to facilitate return of your completed package. You will leave the class with the packet complete.

We will be doing the fingerprints, notary, copying of Drivers License, and passport photos on site.

Completion of Utah CFP class also meets requirments for a Florida Concealed Weapons Permit. A notarized affidavit attesting to completion of course for use in obtaining a Florida Non Resident permit and additional fingerprints will be provided if requested. This way you can get a Utah and a Florida Permit if you would like. Many NJ attendees do this because you cannot carry in Florida on a Utah Non Resident.

The Utah CFP renewal is $10.00 when it's time to renew; compared to the $112 dollars Florida wants to renew! This make the Utah CFP appealing!

Lunch will also be provided at no additional charge.

NOTE: If you download the application from the UTAH BCI site ahead of time; DO NOT SIGN APPLICATION UNTIL IN THE PRESENCE OF THE NOTARY AT CLASS! http://publicsafety.utah.gov/bci/documents/ccwapp09.pdf

Course Cost: $125

Registering early helps me plan lunch count.

Please make checks payable to: Team Life, Inc.

Mail payments to: PO BOX 588, Trevose, PA 19053

A seperate application fee made payable to UTAH BCI for $65.25 must accompany your application to UTAH BCI. That covers processing of FBI print card and Utah BCI administration fees.

Gregory R. Brown, NREMT-P
    Deputy Chief, Training Division
    Team Life, Inc.
    P.O. Box 588
    Trevose, Pennsylvania 19053
    (215) 310-5436 office
    (267) 228-1943 cell
    (800) 469-6914 E-Fax
    teamlifetraining@gmail.com
    Last edited by gbrown221; April 19th, 2010 at 05:57 PM.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: UTAH CFP COURSE IN TREVOSE, PA (BUCKS COUNTY) JUNE 12th, 2010

no interests. would we prefer another date?

(Berks County)

is this still going to happen?

(Philadelphia County)

we would like to if more people register. right now interest is light.

(Delaware County)

I just sent check to register. How many more do you need to make the class viable?

Seems a tad expensive, I think that's why interest is light. Not busting on you, just wanted to mention it.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by dc dalton View Post
    Seems a tad expensive, I think that's why interest is light. Not busting on you, just wanted to mention it.
    Not trying to be defensive on the reply but the course price is the same price as we have offered before. We believe it is well priced considered the expenses involved in hosting it. A nearby competitor charges $475.00 for this course. We have filled the classroom on other ocasions with positive reviews from many forum members, but if the interest is no longer present we will forgoe this course. I believe that many of the other courses offered are not as inclusive as ours. As a reminder we are doing the fingerprints, passport photos, notary, drivers license copying, envelopes to utah, breakfast and lunch, etc. too. An expense and further steps an indvidual would have to do on their own otherwise.
    Last edited by gbrown221; April 19th, 2010 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gbrown221 View Post
    Not trying to be defensive on the reply but the course price is the same price as we have offered before. We believe it is well priced considered the expenses involved in hosting it. A nearby competitor charges $475.00 for this course. We have filled the classroom on other ocasions with positive reviews from many forum members, but if the interest is no longer present we will forgoe this course. I believe that many of the other courses offered are not as inclusive as ours. As a reminder we are doing the fingerprints, passport photos, notary, drivers license copying, envelopes to utah, breakfast and lunch, etc. too. An expense and further steps an indvidual would have to do on their own otherwise.
    And I was not trying to be a smart ass or belittle your class. And to be honest now that I see all you offer the price is fair ....

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by gbrown221 View Post
    A nearby competitor charges $475.00 for this course.
    Then they must be insane. Or have very good marketing that targets stupid people.

We have filled the classroom on other ocasions with positive reviews from many forum members, but if the interest is no longer present we will forgoe this course. I believe that many of the other courses offered are not as inclusive as ours. As a reminder we are doing the fingerprints, passport photos, notary, drivers license copying, envelopes to utah, breakfast and lunch, etc. too. An expense and further steps an indvidual would have to do on their own otherwise.
    I wouldn't call your course price unreasonable. But we get the same services from two instructors in the Lehigh Valley for about $80, although I don't think there is food. Certainly less than $125. I don't think that makes $125 unreasonable, though.

(Chester County)

If the class is held as planned, I will attend. Please keep me posted. Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast