Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default ATLANTIC GUNS, INC. 944 Bonifant St. Silver Spring, MD

Bad place to go. So my story goes i got there looking for a sling for my shotgun. I find one its just under $20 not bad but not great put that on the counter i see a bin with everything in here 1/2 off. So i look around and find a ammo container for 9mm that holds 100rd of 9mm price was 3.49 half off that not bad. I put that on the counter also. Look around some more and ask if they have a roll pin for a ar15 charging handle he says no but let me ask the gunsmith in the back. so he comes out with a baggie with a roll pin inside I ask how much and he says free. So i put that on the counter also and get a few extra things 22 cal jag 12ga jag and a adapter for the 12ga jag. Put all that on the counter and l look around some more. Then i when to check out and they over charged me. They charge me .80 for the roll pin which was supose to be free then charge me over full price for the ammo container. they charged me $4.98 for the ammo container that was supose to be only $1.75. I only lost a few bucks but its the fact that he knew the roll pin was free and charged me anyways and i even told him this ammo container is half off. My total was just under $40 which isn't a big deal but that place just put a bad taste in my mouth. I will never go back there again. They do have another store location that i have never been to might go there if i'm ever around that area but never the one in Silver Spring MD.
    Thanks for your time. Sorry i'm bad at typing paragraphs. Bare with me.

Atlantic Guns in Silver Spring MD
    Last edited by danp; October 4th, 2011 at 07:25 PM.