Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Florida Non Resident - valid in Washington reply from Washington AG office

I received this reply from the Washington state AG office.

March 16, 2010

Name
    Street Address
    City State and Zip
    email@domain.com

Dear gbrown221;

On behalf of Attorney General Robert M. McKenna, thank you for your request for information received February 28, 2010. Your letter was forwarded to me for response. I am the Assistant Attorney General for the Firearms Section of the Department of Licensing. In your request you asked whether your Florida non-resident concealed pistol license would be valid in Washington.

As you noted, we recently added Florida to our list of reciprocal states. Florida nonresident concealed pistol licenses are valid here. You will need to follow Washington concealed pistol laws. You may find information about our laws at the Department of Licensing, Firearms Unit. They can be reached by phone at 360-664-6616 or by e-mail at firearms@dol.wa.gov. The website address is: http://www.dol.wa.gov/business/firearms/. You may also find the laws on the Code Reviser’s website http://apps.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=9.41.
    April is a beautiful month to visit here in Washington. I hope you have a nice visit with your niece.
    The Attorney General’s Office serves as a legal counsel to state agencies and certain elected officials and cannot, by law, provide legal advice to private citizens. It is, however, our policy to provide members of the public with information of a general nature whenever possible.

Sincerely,

Toni M. Hood
    Assistant Attorney General
    AGO Licensing & Administrative Law Division
    (360) 586-2644
    tonih@atg.wa.gov

PLEASE PRINT ONLY WHEN NECESSARY
    This e-mail message is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged, attorney work product or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the named recipient(s) or have received this message in error, please immediately notify me and delete this e-mail message from your computer. Thank you.
    Last edited by gbrown221; April 6th, 2010 at 06:33 PM.

Default Re: Florida Non Resident - valid in Washington reply from Washington AG office

Thank you for the update.

I see handgunlaws.us has been updated as well.

Seemed it was up in the air for a while.
    FUCK BIDEN

Default Re: Florida Non Resident - valid in Washington reply from Washington AG office

Good news for non residents

now we need to get Nevada back and get Oregon

also all new renewal Florida permits will not have address on them, your secondary info will determine the residency ie driver license or State ID

sprat
    Packing.org,Deloc,Open carry,Florida Carry Concealed,LFI Graduate