Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Snyder County)

Default Kreamer Sportsman's Association in Snyder County

Hey guys, I just joined recently and have been looking for a range close to where I live now. I noticed a sign for the Kreamer Sprotsman's Association and wondered if anyone was a member or knew anything about it. They have a website and while it isn't the nicest range, it is only a 3 minutes from my house.

But I don't think there are too many from my area on here as this section didn't have any posts.

Just thought I would check. Thanks guys!

(Perry County)

Default Re: Kreamer Sportsman's Association in Snyder County

I've been a member for three years now. The club is an older club and doesn't offer a lot of activities but it is decent. The main things it does is a sporting clays, indoor archery, and winter trap. The pistol facilities aren't the greatest nor is the rifle range. However, it is a place to go shoot and the dues aren't outlandish, $40 the first year and $25 after that. They also offer hunter safety courses and they host a youth outdoors day every year. If you have anymore questions let me know, I'll try to answer them the best I can.

I to am a member of Kreamer's S.A. I normally use the indoor .22 range being the weather has not been the greatest lol..

(Snyder County)

Thanks for the responses guys. I posted this question 1.5 years ago. It's about time someone responds.

FWIW, I did join and have used their range quite a bit. As I said, it is only like 3 minutes from my house and I drive by it every day on the to and from work. I don't attend many meeting because of other obligations. But I have been to a few. Overall, not a bad place.

Thanks again!

(Perry County)

Well considering I've only been a member for a week it didn't take me very long to respond. However, considering the time you had the thread I'm surprised you even noticed that someone replied to it. By the way, considering the ranges I used to love the 300yd range when the steel gongs were up. Now that they redid it they took the gongs down and it is not as much fun. Now i have to walk my lazy ass out to a back stop and hang targets instead of just slinging lead at the 300yd gongs. Also, I love using the indoor .22 range. I've put thousands of .22 rounds into those steel boxes. Enjoy the club. Ohh yeah if any of you members get to a meeting find out why the steel gongs are down up on the hill and see if they could possibly be put back up. I work 2nd shift as a LEO and I never get to go to the meetings.

(Snyder County)

Quote Originally Posted by sleeper78 View Post
    Well considering I've only been a member for a week it didn't take me very long to respond. However, considering the time you had the thread I'm surprised you even noticed that someone replied to it. By the way, considering the ranges I used to love the 300yd range when the steel gongs were up. Now that they redid it they took the gongs down and it is not as much fun. Now i have to walk my lazy ass out to a back stop and hang targets instead of just slinging lead at the 300yd gongs. Also, I love using the indoor .22 range. I've put thousands of .22 rounds into those steel boxes. Enjoy the club. Ohh yeah if any of you members get to a meeting find out why the steel gongs are down up on the hill and see if they could possibly be put back up. I work 2nd shift as a LEO and I never get to go to the meetings.
    I don't post in threads all that often. But I do keep a pretty close eye on what is going on. Plus, when I started the thread, I subscribed to it, so I got an email about the replies.

I never used the range when the gongs were up and don't use the 300 yd very often. Mainly just use it as a place to keep familiar and in practice with my carry gun. And I don't get to many meetings. But if I do, I will ask for ya.

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by Zef_66 View Post
    I don't post in threads all that often. But I do keep a pretty close eye on what is going on. Plus, when I started the thread, I subscribed to it, so I got an email about the replies.

I never used the range when the gongs were up and don't use the 300 yd very often. Mainly just use it as a place to keep familiar and in practice with my carry gun. And I don't get to many meetings. But if I do, I will ask for ya.
    Thank you. I'd appreciate the mention if you get to a meeting. Considering the PM it'll be a long time until I get to a meeting.

Bump back to the top -- are visitors/walk-ons permitted? My in-laws live in Snyder County, it'd be nice to bring my father-in-law to send a few rounds downrange the next time I'm there.

Thanks...