I went to the fun store to handle a tracker in 17 cal just to see if I liked the grip,it's not for me,move to plan B, try out single action revolvers,so-so in the grip dept. until I glanced down at the very bottom shelf of a display case,there it was ,a grey hard case with the words--Ruger Bisley-357 magnum-7 1/2 in. bbl., HOLY CRAP BATMAN, I quickly informed the owner that I wanted to handle this gun, then it happened--hand meet gun,gun meet hand,the fat lady sang, and I had a tear of joy run down my cheek,what else could I do,a quick $20 to hold it till tomorrow was put on it.

Now here is the crazy part, it's a one owner,never fired gun, the person who bought it,took it apart and had it -parkerized-he put it back together and put it in his safe,UNFIRED,then eventually traded it in on something else,crazy isn't it.

The gun fits my hand like they came out of the same mold,I never had a gun that fit like this one, so far it's costing me $350.00 out the door,after i use my Ruger MarkII 50th Anniv.Edition for a trade in I should pay about 200 less.

I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas Day to arrive,I will post a range report after I get time to do some shooting.

If any one here has a Bisley in any cal. please tell me what i'm in for.